• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This was a bit unexpected, I must say. Either way, I can only extend a thank you to those who are following the Fist of Dirt. In this case, Karelian.

As a fairly new writAAR, with A Fist of Dirt, being my first AAR the appriciation from the community is much welcome since it do most certainly feed the inspiration and motivation to continue to try to write an interesting piece.

Once again, I am honoured by this and will seek to pass it on to a new writAAR.

Well, it would seem that my 15 minutes have come to an end, and that it is time to pass the torch along.

After looking at a number of the various AAR's that is currently being written so have I come across a writer that I feel should get some attention and appriciate from the community. As I see it do this writer write in a way that I appriciate and likes to read, and I could also be that I feel that there are some simularities in style.

But with out futher notice do I chose to pass the WritAAR of the week along to Hardraade who is currently working on his first AAR [which I find splendid] Return to Glory: A Germania AAR

Allow me to be the first one to congratulate and wish you continued success with your writing.

Congratulations Hardraade ! Here's also to continued success !

Congratulations sir.

I would like to thank Metatrone for this pleasing surprise. In addition, I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words and everyone who has been following my little story.

As Metatrone said, this is my first AAR and I truly appreciate him giving me this honor as well as all those who have offered words of encouragement throughout.

Now, on to the enjoyable task of searching for my successor.

Thanks again everyone.

Congratulations Hardraade :)

Many congratulations. A great AAR you have going.

Congrats Hardraade :)

I'm going to pass on the WritAAR of the Week honor early as I won't be anywhere near a computer tomorrow. Before I do, I would like to say thanks again to Metatrone and everyone else.

After searching the forums I found a writaar who has yet to win the award and is currently working on a truly fantastic AAR. I am passing the award to Dr. Gonzo for his work on The Man Who Would Be King- A British AAR.

Let me be the first to say congratulations.

Congrats Dr. Gonzo! :D