• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Wow I am currently truly being showered with attention, thank you folks!

My special thanks go out to crusaderknight for the nomination. It's truly a great honor to be selected by one of the most renowned narrative-writers of the board. Furthermore I my thanks of course go out to all the readers and commenters who have given me their support over the course of the project. I'd expecially liked to note Enewald, phargle and General_BT at this point. Your great folks! Thanks a ton!

Last edited:
congrats, Valentine!

Congrats Lord Valentine!

Well it is time to pass the torch once more. After considerable deliberation I have decided to nominate a newcomer to our board who's first work House Godwinson is an outstanding and entertaining piece of alternative history. How could history have been different if Harold had fended of William the Bastard. Find out in this fabulous work!

So give three cheers to Rebaltion!

~Lord Valentine~

Very many congratulations :D

Congrats! It's customary to let us know about yourself. :) Speech, speech! ;)

I was brought here and introduced to AARs by my friend Inkanna's wonderful AAR, God Save Us All, which is what convinced me to actually purchase some of Paradox's games. Since Inkanna stopped updating his AAR, I thought I'd try my hand at writing an AAR, which led me to write House Godwinson, which has, rather surprisingly, won me an award.

I'd like to thank Lord Valentine for actually nominating me, and I'd especially like to thank all my readers. Thanks, one and all!

Very many congratulations