• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations :)

Indeed well deserved.

A well-deserved WotM; I think you should have gotten one for th innovative graphics and information-presentation techniques long ago.

Congratulations thrashing mad :)

Thank you all, especially daemonofdecay for nominating me. It`s really an honor to award such novice as me, :D especially with my - let`s say 'average' english skills.

Speaking of writing - my AAR went a bit too far with emphasis on graphics over actual writing, so in the future I will balance those things again. :cool:

Fair enough. I've heard worse speeches. Congrats!

Regarding graphics vs. writing - go with what feels comfortable for you. Your readers will follow if the tale's good!

Alright - It`s time to pass title to someone else. It wasn`t easy task - I was thinking about great history-book/narrative work of RGB, or excellent narrative work of grayghost, but it is canonized and his : Timelines that i`m passing WritAAR of the Week title.

In his work you can find excellent narrative style, focused on two different timeframes, many hidden flavors and faint references. Canonized put lot of work and effort into his AAR, updating on regular basis - not to mention his interviews with different authors.

Congratulations. :)

Congrats canonized. You should get that one, without a doubt.

My hats off to you canonized, for your second time as WritAAR of the Week. And thanks to all of the writAARs who have graced this forum over the past years, for truly countless hours of entertainment, elucidation and even ... game play edumication ^_^.

Congratulations, canonized!

I think you made history, winning twice in matter of two months and being here mere half a year.

Last edited:
congratulations canonized!

Many congratulations indeed!

Wow ! First of all , I'm really quite shocked ! When I had heard that thrashing mad won this award last week I had thought to myself that it was a long time coming; that his nomination was indeed long overdue for the beauty and thoughtfulness that is his work and his innovation . But never did I expect to be nodded once again . Thrashing Mad you have my gratitude . But not only that , but my utmost respect . You have always been an amazing friend and always gracious and humble that I wish you for the greatest success .

I am once again very humbled to be brought to this fine establishment and once again very grateful to everyone who makes these awards possible . Firstly , to coz1 for whom this award would not have been maintained so well and so properly over the ages of AARland . But also , it is the very readers of this thread that make this award so prestigious . Not only do we have old and new authors present but individuals who turn to these award programmes to see recommendations on what to read . To you , you all have my heartfelt gratitude for making this award so effective and so well thought of .

As for Timelines herself which has garnered me this recognition , it is for awards such as these that I am encouraged to continue her and encouraged to give her as much quality updates as I can . It is not pressure that drives me to , but my wish to reciprocate the kindness which so many readers have shown in not only reading , but reading from the very beginning . I will continue to do my hardest to continually earn this rare second nomination !

As for any peeks into my nominations for this upcoming week , it is going to be a relatively difficult process . For one thing , it would be bad form for me to nominate grayghost since he was who I nominated last time . Although I sincerely wish I could do so since I consider his work one of the most supreme excellent I've ever read , I feel I do not have the authority to grant two nominations on the same person . So know that I kept you in my heart , grayghost but I hope you understand my reasons ! Furthermore , I believe it will be most beneficial to the community for me to find someone of excellent writing who has not yet won this wonderful award !

Lastly , and I spoke of this in my previous speech , and EvilSanta has pointed it out . I have only been writing here since late February . I believe that this award is not just for me , but for all the new writers who consistently and regularly give wonderful amazing entertainment and thought for the whole community . I hope that this award will inspire new writers that it IS possible to be new and start an AAR and be bold ! Many know that my AAR is not 'the usual' and some narrative writers out there are also discouraged because of the popularity of history book or gameplay AARs . I hope that my writing and these accolades will encourage those members of the community to step forward and take a risk . Know that the community here is friendly as they have been to me and that no matter what you write , you will find a niche for yourself . Thank you all once again !

Congrats Armi. You are truly deserving of this for a second time. Guess I have to go update the "Warlord" Charter page again. :cool: