• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Eärendil :)

So, I guess the week is over and it is time for me to pass the award to another person. This time I thought I'd be the first (?) to give it to someone writing a HoI3 AAR, and the best one I could find for the award is Chilango2 for his Annals of the OKW - A 1936 Germany AAR. I should also mention that he wrote the great Demo AAR: HQ Tutorial as Germany which helped me understand a lot of the aspects of HoI3.

So, Congratulations Chilango2!!

Congratulations :D

Congratulations on a well deserved awAARd! The depth and the clarity of the thinking exposed in your AARs is impressive.

Congratulations!

Well done Chilango2, congratulations :)

My time has now passed, and as such it is my honor to pass this award to a poster already rightly famous for his support of the AAR community. He has not, however, received a WritAAR of the week award, and it is my honor, nay, my duty, to right this great injustice.

His latest effort, a comedic AAR, has caused me to laugh several times.

This week's award goes to Lordban for [thread=420551]The Fuhrer Goes nuts![/thread]

Congratulations!