• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A well deserved award, Thistletooth! WritAAR of the Week is a prestigious award I can only hope to win one one day. I'm in the middle of reading your AAR right now, and it's spectacular.

Congragulations!

Very many congratulations indeed!

Congrats Thistletooth! :D (or should I call you fake Icelander? :p )

Congrats, both of your AARs are wondrous things indeed.

Thistletooth said:
*customary bows*

What can I say, I'm a man of few words. So in lieu of a speech, I'll do y'all one better and rush the updates a little bit.

Oh the irony!!

Congrats Thistletooth. Your AAR is very well writtin and the award deserving.

Congrats, Thistletooth! :D

Rensslaer

whoo wqhoo, peopacel are stll congrantxing me, and stud ai dont know who to give the next award to or something I dont know I think I'll need a littel bit and stuff I dont know maybe a cope l mroe days.

Thistletooth - please try to make your pick as soon as possible. When you pick during the week, it shortens the time someone else gets the chance to stay in the spotlight.

Whoo whoo!! Time to announce the next WritAAR of the Week.

This week's award will be a two-parter, one for an AAR in Being, and one for an AAR that I desperately wish to one day read. In both cases, the winner is Horace, who not only has penned and saveimaged his way to a well-written and oh-so-plucky little Ha'il AAR, Thorugh Ha'il and High Water - The Sands will rise!, but has also threatened to one-up himself with the irresistably titled speculative AAR "It's a Luang Luang way to Tipperary: the Laotian invasion of Ireland, and other stories".

Part of this AwAARd is to congratulate him on his sweet and honorable Ha'il AAR, and the other part is to drum up support for his upcoming Laotian AAR. He will do it, folks. I am hereby proclaiming that he will do it.

Whoo whoo!! :D

Last edited:
Well done Horace, congratulations :)

Many congratulations!