• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations BritishImperial ^^

Many congratulations

Congrats, BritishImperial!

Congrats BI! Good thing I can claim I was reading your AAR before fame made you, well, famous ;)

Thanks everybody. complete surprise, given i think its pretty bad and theres a lot of good stuff out there. 'well researched' is a large generosity, too, from quanto, i am ashamed to admit. :D special thanks again to the people i mentioned at the start for the inspiration, and to quanto for nominating me. i confess that i have never looked at writer of the week before :eek:o and so how does it work? i nominate someone at the end of the week to carry the torch? oh crap. how does one choose? thanks again people. great honour.

edit: * a little help please - which week is the award for? this week, or last week? dont wanna get it wrong when i put it in my sig now do i :D *

You've just won the award. You select the next winner next weekend.

You choose by picking someone you think deserves the attention. Try to to pick someone who hasn't won recently though :)

Edited for typo - thanks Myth :)

Last edited:
I think your message got a bit scrambled there, stnylan. I'm sure its actually supposed to say, "try to pick someone who hasn't won recently" :p

Congratulations BritishImperial!

Nice job, BritishImperial. Congrats on the WoW! And yes, as stnylan mentioned, you choose your successor at the end of this week (take a look at the first post for more on that.)

Well done BritishImperial, congratulations :)

Congrats BritishImperial! :)

Well i guess my time in the sun is over :( its been an honour, and has really spurred me on.

i havent had a huge amount of time these last few weeks to read aars, due to exams and gta, but im going to nominate TreizeV as the next writAAR of the week, for Resistance: Fall of Man - An Oral History. Im very jealous of his readcount compared to mine, but its well deserved as his aar represents a completely new idea, at least to me. It stands out from other aars as something very different, and im sure a lot of people agree its gripping and scary stuff to read. he doesnt need encouragement to keep writing, but he deserves recognition for his idea and writing skills, and hasnt won since 2004, so its definately his time again. well done man.