• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Well, it took some deliberation on my part, but I've settled on a timely person upon whom to give the award this week.

frogbeastegg has been providing these forums with one of the best narrative AARs around. Soon, after nearly 5 years, "The Machiavellian Adventures of Princess Eleanor" over in the CK forums is set to finally reach its end. It's a shame it couldn't go on forever, but anyone who hasn't already gone through it should - it's a great read and there's plenty of reading to be done.
Wow, it's still going on? Clearly I haven't paid enough attention to the AAR section with nearly as much as I should have or used to. I remember really liking that AAR when it started but I didn't realize it was still going. Whatever happened to my subscription to it, I wonder?

Congrats, frogbeastegg!

Thanks.

It's certainly been an epic journey. Right at the start, I thought it would be done in several months. Just a little bit of under estimation on my part :rofl:

Is this award restricted to AARs about Paradox games, or can it be given to the ones posted in the off topic forum as well? I ask because I found a particular one in off-topic to be an enjoyable read and would like to choose it if it's not against the rules.

Preferably in AARland.

Congratulations Frogbeastegg!

frogbeastegg has been having some computer issues of late and has requested another to pass the award on. Her wish was that it be passed to a person that has never won before.

Fortunately, I have just such a person in mind - one who has never won this award though he diligently continues to work on his AAR month after month, now counting some years. You may have seen him in one of your AARs and his name is -

TheExecuter​

Offer him some congrats and take a look at his AAR - The Last Mission. Once you have you will realize just how deserving this is. And long over due. Congrats, TheExecutor! :)

Last edited:
Once you have you will realize just how deserving this is. And look over due. Congrats, TheExecutor! :)
Hear, hear! The Last Mission has been criminally under-rated as it is has been a consistently excellent AAR over the last few years.

Well deserved sir.

Nice choice. Congratulations TheExecuter :)

Congratulations TheExecuter!

Many Congratulations ! Very well deserved indeed :D

:cool: Congrats, TheExecuter! :cool:

Congratulations, TheExecutor! There was someone else recommending your AAR a few weeks ago and I sniffed around it a bit. Seeing as I now have had two recommendations, I really ought to do some serious reading in it...

I'll pop over thither within the next few days.