• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congrats Chris Taylor!

Congratulations Chris Taylor! :)

恭喜。。。。 I mean, congratulations!

Congratulations! :)

Congrats! :)

Congratulations Chris Taylor! :)

Thanks for the kind wishes, everyone!

I am just happy that at long last, one of my EU3 games has earned something other than an admonishment from my wife not to stay up all night trying to create an empire. :D

Redandwhite's HoI3 epic, End of Empire - A British AAR 1938 SF, is a great history-book effort that contains realistic descriptions of the Second World War from the micro (small unit tactics) to the macro (grand sweep of history). Reading it, you would swear that the accounts in it were written by those who witnessed it firsthand. For these reasons, I have selected him as the WritAAR of the Week for 28 Nov-05 Dec 2010.

Congrats Redandwhite! :)

Redandwhite's HoI3 epic, End of Empire - A British AAR 1938 SF, is a great history-book effort that contains realistic descriptions of the Second World War from the micro (small unit tactics) to the macro (grand sweep of history). Reading it, you would swear that the accounts in it were written by those who witnessed it firsthand. For these reasons, I have selected him as the WritAAR of the Week for 28 Nov-05 Dec 2010.

Wow!! Thanks Chris, and thanks everyone for your kind comments. There are so many good writers on these forums that to be picked is a great honour indeed. Its easy to see that many people who write on here do so with great passion, not just for the game they are playing, but for the history they portray, which is a hallmark of Paradox and a great tribute to the designers and creators of these games. There is so much, right down to the little details, put into all the AAR's that I have read that makes them so enjoyable to read. A great forum and a great community. Now I must nominate the next AAR !! No pressure, then :D

Once again thanks.

Congratulations Redandwhite! :)