• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats!

A very well done , RGB ! Your narrative pen should never be underestimated ! I'm very impressed with your work !

Congratz! :)

Congratulations RGB :)

Congrats RGB, very well deserved. :)

This was both unexpected and very welcome. Even more welcome was the slew of congratulations.

So, thank you Qorten, anti-Byzantoslavist Vesimir, enthusiastic dinofs, Fiftypence, loki100, Kapt Torbjorn, my good friend canonized, tireless commentator Enewald, JDMS, LordE, longtime reader asd21593, Shackel, (currently) Irish Imperialist RossN, Serek000, Iain Wilson and Hardraade.

Last but not least, thank you General_BT for nominating me. dinofs and Enewald, apologies for missing the birthday threads. I might as well give my belated congratulations here.

I am currently fumbling through translations of Mediaeval courtly literature. If you want to take a look, please do. ;) If that's not your cup of tea, I hope to see many of you drop by when regular updates return.

I will pass on this award to the next person on Monday. Until then, two more days to grin and gloat! :D

Last edited:
Wow, I forgot to congratulate a deserving winner! Well, late though I am, congrats RGB!

Excellent choice! I've been enjoying RGB's work for quite some time. To see this branch out to the narrative is excellent news not just for him clearly, but so too for us! :D

Congrats, sir!

So, Monday.

Farewell Jerusalem
Saxon sails on horizon
Returning homeward​

The time has come to pass on the award; I follow many AARs, so it wasn't easy, but in the end the choice has come to an author that has done two things that were fresh and enjoyable (and surprisingly effective!). One was a Japanese EU3 gameplay AAR written entirely in haiku; but the greatest gem was a story of an exile Saxon king, which managed to both tell a great story and showcase CK at its mindboggling best, which finally decided it.

So, for his new ideas and good old-fashioned quality, I nominate AllmyJames WritAAR of the week!

Congratulations!

Last edited: