• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice work Talkingdonkey, congratulations :)

Congrats, Talkingdonkey. A great piece of work that is far from pfalzstupid IMHO. ;) ::coz1 hoists a cup a tea::

Talkingdonkey said:
Thanks for handing me the award Snake IV. It's nice when enjoy something that you have written. Also thanks for all the people congratulating me. Now look at me, I'm blushing like a school girl. :)

As for my AAR, I've never written an AAR before mostly because I've only been playing this game about a month and a half. I played some of the original Hearts of Iron, but computer complications made me give that up. Great game though.

So, I started playing this game, and jumped back into this forum which I had created an account for a during my HOI phase. I looked at and read some AAR's, and decided that once I had a handle on the game I wantd to try one out for myself. Something a little different. Then came the idea for the Tea Route and off I went. I make it humorous because well that's who I am. I think I could write a more serious AAR. But I don't think I want to.

Overall I think I've gotten a little better as the AAR has went along. At least I'm doing a better job of providing at least some pictures. I think I'll also try to proofread some. My grammar ain't perfect, but I'll do a better job.

Thanks everybody. :)

Ah, I just caught this speech, Talkningdonkey. I must have been pfalzstupid to miss it. :rolleyes:

And by the way, Rolla is near abouts where my Sonny was born. Only readers of Into the West will know what that means. ;)

For the next WritAAR of the week I decided to pick... Duke of Wellington.

His AAR The Golden Horde - Back from the Dead Tells an interesting story from the perspective of the individual rules of the horde. It also makes great use of Screenshots to move the story along. I recommend you check it out. Congratulations Duke of Wellington.

Outstanding choice! Congrats, Duke of Wellington. A fine belated birthday present at that. Way to go! :D

Jolly nice choice. It is well deserved, congratulations Duke of Wellington :)

Very greatly deserved. Give yourself a pat on the back. ;)