• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Jape. Keep those update coming...

Congrats, Jape! Way to go!!

Well done Jape, Congratulations :)

Well done Jape. :)

Sorry, I've been away from a computer so I couldn't hand over the WoW, but I shall now.

Firstly I would like to thank Sir Clive for awarding me this.... award, and to all the kudos I've received becuase of it. I promise to update the Manhattan Free State AAR as soon as possible, I've just been caught up with the possibility of pay( :eek: ) for my modest writings as of recently but I won't let such pipe dreams get ahead me again. *deep breath* Anyway....

For, as ever, a jolly entertaining read that has always had me checking for new updates to see if villany will triumph, I award Fenwick for his homage to pulp heores and villains in The League of Evil: An AAR of Doom

Congratulations! :D

Way to go Fenwick! Congrats, sir!!

Ahhh such praise from fellow AARers. I think that is a word. Well I thank everyone who has read my tale. In a few days I will choose another person to take me place. Until then?

ahem...

FOOLISH MORTALS! YOU DARE TO LOOK UPON MY GLORY? THE LEAGUE OF EVIL SHALL LIVE ON FOREVER, OR AT LEAST UNTIL I RUN OUT OF STORY IDEAS.

Congrats, Fenwick!

Signed,

A Foolish Mortal

Well Done Fenwick.

Congratulations. :)