• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Even though I utterly disagree with the nomination, congrats Kurty. :)

Congrats Kurt, a well deserved reward :D. The unique combination of seriousness and humour always captures my interest, even if 1914 is by far the most serious one I've read. Keep up the good work!

"And keep the SynDieZ awaaaayyyyy!"

Thud

"Silence, Sir Neville"

Congrats Kurt, a well deserved reward :D. The unique combination of seriousness and humour always captures my interest, even if 1914 is by far the most serious one I've read. Keep up the good work!

"And keep the SynDieZ awaaaayyyyy!"

Thud

"Silence, Sir Neville"

Thud!

Don't hit poor good Sir Nev!

Thud!

Don't hit poor good Dutchie!

Come on, Peti! That hurts!

Really?

Thud Thud!

Oh, It seems you were right, Kurty.

Kurty?... Kurtyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

:D

Couldn't resist.

Congratulations!

It's been a while, there.

Congrats again, Kurt!

Congrats Kurt! Four is a big number for WoW and entirely deserved! I've been enjoying your work for a few years now and it's wonderful to see you still writing...and writing well. :)

Thank you, mates. :D

Well, after being the king of the hill for a long long week, it's time to find a heir. And there you have him!

And the award goes to...

Draco Rexus!

I'm giving him the award for his great great great AAR For King and Country , a long lasting work that got me thrilled since its first chapters, with a slightly butterflied Great Britain that is being constantly saved by a wonderful Irishman, Paddy O'Rourke, with the help of some Britons, too (mainly, the energetic Drake brothers), in a savage World War Two against the fiendish enemies of all times.

Thus, all glory to the King of Dragons!!

Last edited:
Congrats Draco!

Congratulations!

Wonderful choice, a great story and a very good writer. Congratulations Draco :)