• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I'm flattered that you even considered me! But if anyone's wondering what to get me for christmas this year... :D

Kanitatlan, I could bluster more in your thread but I didn't want to cluster it. If you want more "opposition chatter" just let me know. And I can certainly whip up a couple more fiery speeches, like for the actual invasion. ;)

An excellent choice for the next writAAR of the week. Quirinus308 has been writing some wonderful material and it's high time he gained some larger recognition for it. Congrats, Quirinus308! :)

Congrats Quirinus308! :D

Many congratulations Quirinus308!

Well done Quirinus308, congratulations :)

Congratulations Quirinus308! :) I really like your Germany WWI AAR, the Vicky AAR that launched several other Vicky WWI AARs, though I must admit I haven't read all of "A Funny thing happened on the way to St. Petersburg."

Congratulations!

Congrats. :)

I to would like to add my congratulations to...
er uh what a minute...

You mean I won???

Actually I'm touched anytime I get mentioned in any of the AAR awards. Like most people I write AAR's for fun, and getting recognized is just extra, although I must admit it is certainly encouraging when people respond they way they do.

I find it ironic that I would win the writer of the week in a week that I am forced not to do any writing. Unfortunately my work computer is down, and will be for the rest of the week, and that is the computer I do my updatign from, but hopefully this gives everyone a chance to catch up.

As for my Swedish WC it was a fun AAR and definately a learning experience for me but I can't say I recomend it for the reasons already pointed out. I learned to late about image shack, and therefore used a picture host, that only last for 90 days. LIke I said it was a learning experience.

Any way thanks again to everyone who reads and post, and especially to Kanitatlan for nominating me for this award. Now if you would all kindly vote in the AARland Choice Awards I would greatly appreciate it. I won't tell you who to vote for, but I know a good Vicky Gameplay AAR I could recomend :D

Thanks Again
Quirinus308

A link to the ACA is in my sig. In case you didn't catch it: here!

Let's all support our favorite AARs, including Quirinus's!

Congrats Quirinus! :)

Well, I've enjoyed my time as write of the week, but I am afraid I must pass the award on a day early. I want to thank everyone who has sent their congratulations, like most of you writing AAR's ia a joy, and getting recognized (wether I deserved it or not) is just bonus. Anyway the next writer, has started numerous AAR's in CK over the last 7 months or so, since I first discovered him (maybe more before I first ventured into the CK forum). I respect his AAR's not only for hiw writing style, but also for his boldness at taking on difficult challanges, and then taking whatever the game gives him wether it's good or not. He is now bringing his masicist tendancies to the Vicky forums which ought to be good. At any rate I nominate for the writer of the week...

Jestor

And let me be the first to say congratulations, and well deserved

Many congratulations Jestor. Some great AARs to your name.

Congrats Jestor! I hope I will see some EU3 AAR`s with your name on them in the future :D