• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Oh my god! Thanks so much General War and thanks to Loki as well for giving me an honorable mention in either this thread or another one. I am so thrilled about this I was quite giddy when I saw my name next to "Writaar of the Week". :)

Now I am off to read the forums and find a worthy successor!

Congratz, EvilFishtank! :) (nice username. :D)

Congratulations EvilFishtank!

Well done, Mr. Fishtank.
smilelz4.gif

OK my week is up and I was so grateful to have it! Ironically I wasn't able to update during my week as "writaar of the week" because of school but hopefully I'll be able to update tonight.

ANYWAY, I'd like to announce my successor: It is none other than Wyvern for his wonderfully written Mount & Blade AAR, Realm of the Wolf

I wanted to pay attention to this section of AARland because I feel that the smaller niche games that dont have a category for AARland choice awards or other contests often get neglected. I also wanted to choose a M&B one to call attention to the fact that people who don't have the game registered cant comment there :(

Anyway I highly recommended you read Wyvern's AAR because it is excellent! Very easy to get into and exciting as well.

7 years since your last WoW, Wyvern...'bout time for the 2nd, I'd say. :cool:

Congrats!

Congratulations!