• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations! Even tough I haven't checked the other one I have been really enjoing you're Prussian one, so you certainly deserve it!

Right i won't hang around with letting you guee who the next one is. But i have chosen crusaderknight. He has two AARs on the go: Regnum Iudaeorum - The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel and The Morea, A Palaeologid AAR. I only read Regnum Iudaeorum, but i will give you a little insight into it. It follows the Hebews in their trials and tribulations and is a good read, with updates not too long and not too short. crusaderknight might be a little miffed by this, as i don't comment on it. Well i would, i just haven't quite caught up yet. Anyway without further ado: take you place on the podium

Yeah thats a link to his Inkwell page :)

A marvellous choice! Congratulations crusaderknight, you have had this one coming for a long time. :) I'll start reading Regnum Iudaeorum as soon as I find the time.

Congratulations, Robou! I'm enjoying your Prussian AAR.

And Congratulations CrusaderKnight!

Great work!

Rensslaer

Thankyou very much, robou! It is an honour to receive this awAARd! Now my name gets to sit next to the names of great authAARs whose amazing works I can only hope to one day equal. I shall endeavour to find a worthy successor to this honourable title! :cool:

Also thankyou very much to everyone for the congratulations!

Snugglie, I look forward to having you as a readAAR in Regnum Iudaeorum. I always appreciate your comments in the Morea. :)

By the way, robou, and also Snugglie and any other future readAARs, please feel free to comment as you are catching up. Granted, there's not that much to catch up on yet, but I know there are some people out there like me who are slow readAARs and don't catch up on tons of pages a day. :) If it takes you multiple sessions to catch up, feel free to comment as you go along. I'd like to hear what you think. :D

Very many congratulatgions , old bean :D Definitely worth it ! You write great stuff !

Congratulations my friend. It is well-earned.

Nice choice. Congratulations crusaderknight

Congratulations! Enjoy your time in the sun!

Congrats crusaderknight! :D