• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done Rocketman, a very good show.

Congratulations, Rocketman!

I find the AAR very amusing! I don't have a talent for humor, so I appreciate those who do all the more.

And yes, Bavaria is very cool.

Rensslaer

R-Man (and the rest of you!) should be advertising his AAR in his signature!

I'm surprised at the number of writAARs who don't. Go for it!

Renss

Time to pass on the award, I guess. And though this AAR was technically finished last Sunday, that still counts, dangit!

I present this week's award to Mr. Capiatlist, for having the stamina to write the MegaCampaign!

CK Section
EUII Section
Vicky Section
HoI1 Section

Well, he also has ongoing AARs in Victoria and CK, but the completion of the mega-campaign was a great feat. Congrats, Mr. Capiatlist! :)

Congratulations, Mr. Capiatlist. That's an amazing accomplishment, and thus this is a very deserved honor.

King of AARs..

Congratulations Mr. Capiatlist. That is quite a project and you sure deserve an award for it :)

Congratulations!
´twas a great accomplisment and the WritAAR award is truly deserved!

Congratulations Mr. Capiatlist! :D

Congrats, Mr. Capiatlist!

I've poked into your various Byzantia... That's a matter of great interest to me!

Now looking forward to seeing what's up with the Transvaal.

Renss

Congratulations Mr. Capiatlist!

Rensslaer said:
R-Man (and the rest of you!) should be advertising his AAR in his signature!

I'm surprised at the number of writAARs who don't. Go for it!

Renss

that is NOT advertising, it is informing! :cool: and, i can assure you that most, if not all, of us un-informed appreciate it...