• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, so I really don't have the time to go around and review all of the great AARs out there, especially those not on the Victoria II subforum, so would it be alright if I took suggestions for the next WritAAR of the Week?

You mean open it up to public nomination?

Basically, yes.

You have to wait for a mod first then if you want to do that; if you want to pick your own winner you can just go ahead and do that now.

I'll give you until the end of the day, Rovsea, in case you change your mind. If I haven't heard from you by tomorrow, I'll open the thread to nominations per your request.

Surprisingly, I have actually changed my mind. Macd21's Between a Rock and a Hard Place is quite well done, and I find it well worth the WritAAR of the Week AwAARd.

Congratulations, macd21!

Congrats!

Congrats, Geckolord and mac!

A day early, but better than a day later. :) Congratulations, Geckolord!

Avindian, in case he wants it to be spelled right, his nick is "Geckolord I".:)

Avindian, in case he wants it to be spelled right, his nick is "Geckolord I".:)

Thanks, I'll fix it.

For the record, when announcing winners, please give me the full name. :)

Congrats Geckolord I!!! I like the premise and will enjoy reading your AAR.

Awwww thank you everyone :)
To be honest, I didn't know that this thing existed until I won it, but hey, thanks anyway :)

And yes, my name is Geckolord I. You never know, I could die and leave a successor named Geckolord II :p

I don't really know what time zone the forums are in, but for me it's Sunday, so... *drum-roll commences*

Hethran is this week's WritAAR of the week for his Victoria II AAR, "The Middle Kingdom: A Sinocentric China AAR"

I've always loved Vicky 2, and I find this well written and fascinating. Happy Holidays to everyone :)