• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Alerias!

Congratulations! Watching the Latin Empire climb from its lowly beginnings to the utter heights it reached in the end was a fun journey. You had a bunch of memorable characters, loads and loads of entertaining wars and even an Antipope. Not to mention that even your non-narrative wrap-up post was excellently written. Well deserved award for a great AAR that never got stale. :)

Wow, I'm humbled :) Thanks a ton for all these congratulations. I've written a few AARs over the years and some had a bit of popularity - I did get third place in a big AAR contest for Victoria 2 - but I certainly wasnt expecting to win anything here given the relatively limited attention my Latin Empire AAR got. I'm immensely happy to be proven wrong :) Writing a good AAR is first and foremost about giving a good time to the reader and letting them experience a portion of the fun you've had playing a game, so it's always thrilling when you see people enjoying your work. So thank you so very much for reading! :)

This seems like a perfect example of the value of this award, and for that matter ALL the awards. I honestly was not aware of your AAR, Alerias, until you were awarded by by Nikolai. I love that there's a place I can go to get great referrals to good AARs. Making Alerias feel recognized and valued is a happy side effect. Congratulations!

Apologies for now passing on this title in a timely manner, I wasn't aware of the specifics, and failed to read the original post after I was awarded the prize.

I will nominate a new WritAAR this week, before Sunday. I need to do a little research into various works to pass this on properly. Thanks again.

After learning I had to designate the next WritAAR of the Week, I went into a reading frenzy and found many new great stories. One that particularly stood out, for it's attention to detail, impressive visuals and uniqueness is Martellus' The Piast History of Europe , which I've chosen to honor with the title!

I think it deserves recognition very much, so give a hand to the new WritAAR of the Week, Martellus!

( Apologies for attributing this a little late, in order to give Martellus the time to make his choice for the next award, it's probably fair to consider this week skipped and give him the award until Dec1 )

Agreed. :)

Congrats Martellus!

A big thank you to Alerias for giving me the award! I really appreciate the chance to get recognized a bit more, although I think I have more fun actually writing the AAR than other people do reading it.

Is it alright if I hand this off a bit late (as Alerias has suggested)?

Congrats, Martellus.! I haven't read your AAR yet, but I will now! :)

Congratulations Martellus.

Congratulations, Avocado Aguila!