• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I thank you so very much for CSL_GG. :) I thank you deeply, and am again most honoured that I was granted writAAR of the week, and to everyone who reads my AAR's, I thank you. It would have been impossible without every single one of you. :)

Congratulations. I'll check out your new work.

hug.gif

Mett, thank you so much.
smile.gif

Lord Durham, that would be an honour.
smile.gif

Cthulhu, thanks old friend.
smile.gif

Well done Sir Humphrey, it takes a talented writer to make the inner workings of politics an interesting read, and you've done that with your latest effort. :)

I've been totally remiss in congratulating the recent recipients, but congrats to you all anyway.

On another note, I might suggest that as we move forward, the people awarding the next winner might suggest to them that they take a look back at the first post of this thread just to get an idea of what is being awarded and who has recieved it in the past. Let's share the wealth since there are so many great writers.

But with that said, I cannot argue with Sir Humphrey as a two time winner as you know I am a fan, even if I don't always get around to tell you so. Congrats again. :)

Thank you very much everyone.
hug.gif

I am in the process of reading through some very good AARs and their respective writers, so the next writer of the week will soon be revealed.
smile.gif
Anyhoo, I thank everyone who has congratulated, supported and helped me with these projects and AARs. I thank you.

Congrats, Sir Humphrey!

A most deserving recipient of the award (twice over!) if there ever was one. Smashing job!

/Yogi

Thanks very much. :) However I believe its time to pass the torch once again to another fine writer out there.

Over the past few days (not counting when the forum was unavailable) I have been reading, re-reading and trying to choose from among the plethora of excellent writing talent that is on display here. Having had to make a hard decision about who to choose, I convey this honour upon Jape, for his excellent piece of Victorian writing, entitled 2nd Civil War: Manhatten Commune AAR. A most worthy piece of writing. Good show. :)

You got this because I thought you deserved it. :nods:

Well lads (and the occasional lady ;) ) since there appears to be no nominated next writer of the week, I shall have to bare the heavy duty of choosing the next writer. I think that Alhazen and his tale Sins of the Father: A Duchy of Apulia AAR rightly deserves to be the writer of the week for this excellent read. Good work.

Wow! I am most humbled, gentlemen. Thank you! What I wanted to portray as a historical history is now turning into quite a drama of itself. It is quite an honor to go from lurker to being listed amongst the many great writAARs of the forum. Thanks to all those who've written before, who inspired me to write.