• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations c0d5579! :)

Congrats! Another awAARd under your belt, I see. :D

Congrats on this well deserved award c0d5579. Yours is one of the best written AARs on this forum.

No clue. Fortunately it's Tuesday and I have until Sunday to figure that out.

No clue. Fortunately it's Tuesday and I have until Sunday to figure that out.
If you need help deciding this fat purse might help. :p

Passing on the usual congratulations, c0d5579. Well done.

Congratulations c0d5579!

Chris Taylor's Porta Atlanticum, Portus Classis is an excellent mix of screenshots, reasoned approach to EU3, and clear, simple writing. Since I cannot write a simple sentence to save my life, this appeals to me. For all of these reasons, he's the writer of the week for 21-28 November 2010.

Chris Taylor's Porta Atlanticum, Portus Classis is an excellent mix of screenshots, reasoned approach to EU3, and clear, simple writing. Since I cannot write a simple sentence to save my life, this appeals to me. For all of these reasons, he's the writer of the week for 21-28 November 2010.

Thanks very much c0d5579, I'm honoured. This will give me some motivation to widen my AAR horizons beyond EU3 by chasing down great stories in all of the AAR sub-forums. :)

Congratulations!