• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats mnplastic ! Also congrats to those whom I missed in the past few weeks: naggy General War EvilFishtank Wyvern (cool Mount & Blade AARs ! Huzzah !) and HastuNeon !

Congratulations! :)

Thank you Hastu Neon! Thank you guys and especially those who read and comment on my AAR! It is really encouraging :)

Congratulations mnplastic :)

dinofs - Writaar of the Week

It is my time to pass on the prestigious award. I have read quite a few brilliantly written AARs this week. However, most of the writers won recently one or more awards. Others, I believe, will win soon ;)

I have decided not to go the safe root. As this award is not only for the best of the best, but also an encouragement, I picked a writer who chose to write an AAR differently.

Well, for the different kind of AAR and involvement of the readers into a creation of different world, I nominate dinofs as a Writaar of the Week for Going FAARther

I hope, it will encourage the writer and other writers to experiment :D

Let’s see how his world will develop!

Congrats Dinofs! Well deserved, very good AAR. I may have a special award for you soon. ;)

Congratz! :)