• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Merrick !

My apologies, but I needed all the time I could get to focus on my AAR (and reading other AARs). It takes an awful long time just to find someone who hasn't been given this award yet!

And a definite congratulations to merrick. I followed his Burgundian AAR early on, and only left because I didn't have enough time to continue reading it. My other choice to cut out of my reading was "Timelines", so there's nothing to feel bad about losing out to that one. ;)

Congratulations Merrick!

Way to go merrick, Well deserved! :cool:

Joe

Well done merrick, congratulations :)

Congratulations :)

Congrats merrick! :D

Thank-you, thank-you <bows> There's nothing like a scroll of congratulation to make writing feel worth while.
I just hope that my writing lives up to the hype and you're not all horribly disappointed when you follow the link.

coz1 - You realise you've sentenced me to week of reading AARs so I can decide on a successor. (The hardship ;)).

Congratulations, merrick :)

merrick said:
Thank-you, thank-you <bows> There's nothing like a scroll of congratulation to make writing feel worth while.
I just hope that my writing lives up to the hype and you're not all horribly disappointed when you follow the link.

coz1 - You realise you've sentenced me to week of reading AARs so I can decide on a successor. (The hardship ;)).
I do and I apologize...sort of. ;) Ahh...it's worth it, right? :D

Oh...and times up. :p

(I'd send a PM but you don't seem to be accepting any. :) )

Well, I had hoped merrick would pop back in to name a successor, but it looks like I'll need to push this one along once again. Fortunately, I have a great name to throw out there. And it is about time and well deserved...

Chief Ragusa

Most of you know him as a reader in your own AAR. Some of you may also know that he writes one of his own. Few of you, it seems, are reading it - or letting him know that you are. I'd like to see that change. The greatest way we can repay the favor of someone commenting in our AAR is to follow up and scratch that person's back in turn. So check out his Born to the Purple and make sure to leave a note so he knows you did so. ;)

Congrats, Chief! :)

Hail to the Chief ! (gosh , I'm especially corny today) Congrats !