• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey Spitfire...your supposed to step up to the podium and tell us a bit about yourself. So...let's have it... :D

Well i did make my thank you's and what not. But if you insist.

Uh...i was born in Port Aux Basques Newfoundland, in 1990, i moved to Halifax, Nova Scotia when i was 3. Im interested in World War 2, and History in general. I got the idea for this AAR when i planned to buy Doomsday. Looking on the fourms i noticed that thier were hardly any Canadian AAR's so i though it would be cool to watch Canada fight in the Cold War, so i made this AAR. And i guess thats all..

OK here it is guys. Im here to announce the Writter of The Week for...well this week. So and the Wow this week is...*plays dramatic music* LM+ who is writing the AAR, "The Cobras are Smoking!" a tale of Brazil

Congradulations LM+, step up to the podium and deliver your speech if you are so kind as to do so !! :D

Congratulations, LM+! :)

Congratulations LM+

Spitfire_Pilot said:
OK here it is guys. Im here to announce the Writter of The Week for...well this week. So and the Wow this week is...*plays dramatic music* LM+ who is writing the AAR, "The Cobras are Smoking!" a tale of Brazil

Congradulations LM+, step up to the podium and deliver your speech if you are so kind as to do so !! :D
Thank you Spitfire_Pilot, and to all those who kindly welcomed me here.

- I am a Yankee, an patented, unmitigated gringo. Latin America is perhaps that part of the world whose history is least known to me. Spanish? Portuguese? I was out having a beer when they handed that lot out. Yet, by some strange concurrance of chance and inspiration, Mexico and Brazil are the nations I've written my most-appreciated AARs about.

- Paradox has created one game after another with sufficient depth and verisimilitude to allow players to adopt all sort of strategies and play styles, and pick amongst nations that suit. My chief loves in both Victoria and HOI2 are threefold, and all show up clearly in my AARs. Firstly, I dearly enjoy peacefully building up national strength and thereby earning the ability to do things with nations that would be astonishing if the half of it happened in real life. Another big joy is sea battles; I'm a fairly poor general, and not much better in the air, but I do have a real yen for ships. Thirdly, wheeling and dealing is such a joy for me. When I've got the entire world economy wrapped around my little finger, why, that's better than 50 tank divisions any day!

- The best part about being Writer of the Week is that I will be able to choose the next writer, come Sunday. Today, however, I'd like to express my admiration for the amiable sneakiness of Warspite, whose invention of this honor has proved a most successful way to bribe more and more new people into participating more fully in the social life of the AAR forums. The great Brazilian diplomat Rio-Branco would be proud of you, sir.

Way to go, LM. Congrats!

Congrats, LM+! I must take a look at your work ASAP!

Well done LM+, congratulations :)

It's Sunday, and we all know what that means. After a violent struggle, LM+ was forced to surrender what was most Precious to him, and hand over the Statue of Writer of the Week to...

lifeless, author of The Precise History of New England

lifeless, I know you got a bad case of writer's block on your New England AAR, but I thought you wrote elegantly. Whether you choose to continue this or a different story, I know I'll enjoy reading it.

Congratulations, lifeless! :)

Well done lifeless, congratulations :)