• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, this is a wonderful way to start a morning that is full of congested sinuses and sneezing. :D

Thank you everyone for your kindness and support, and like last time: an awesome early birthday gift. ;)

Congrats :)

Congrats!

Congratulations Mr. Capiatlist!

Hey, I just noticed something - looks like we just missed the five year anniversary of continuous WoWs! Started September 2004. Five long years of writAARs awarded, and that's not even considering those passed the award before it was in this form. 273 total writAARs highlighted all told. Not bad at all. :cool:

Hey, I just noticed something - looks like we just missed the five year anniversary of continuous WoWs! Started September 2004. Five long years of writAARs awarded, and that's not even considering those passed the award before it was in this form. 273 total writAARs highlighted all told. Not bad at all. :cool:
It's impressive. There's some good AARs lurking around here :)

Congratulations Mr. Capiatlist!

Well, well well... Sunday has returned to us in her finest and that means it is time for me to pass the torch.

Picking an AAR was rather difficult, I had to step up my reading and make time in the week to spread my horizons a bit. But one work that definitely caught my eye was Issac Wolfe's Dictator: Gaius Julius Caesar a story in which Caesar is saved from death by a guilt-ridden Brutus. It is a young AAR with a lot of potential, so I hope in awarding WoW to Issac that he continues his AAR long into the future and will become a permanent part of the AAR scene.

Congradulations Issac!

Congratulations Issac Wolfe :)

Nice pick. :cool: Congrats Issac Wolfe!