• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations canonized! A generation defining AAR! :D

Congrats canonized. 3 WoWs in one year is a pretty neat accomplishment. Well done. :)

Congrats, little bro!
33085.gif

Congrats on the "Hat Trick". Outstanding accomplishment. Looks like EP and I are going to have to do some updating. :D

congratulations, both to jeffg and canonized! Two outstanding writers, with outstanding AARs!

Canonized! Congrats, buddy! :cool:

A big congrats to you. Nice accomplishment!

Congratulations canon!

crownroyal.png

HUZZAH ! A time for celebration ! And what more to honour our good Canadian friend Jeff than Crown Royal all around ! (except for you youngsters , of course , XD) .

But seriously , thank you for your incredibly kind words , Jeff ! Poetry and Prayer , how Dantean of you too ! For you , Jeff , I have to say that you perhaps symbolize some of the very best of why such awards such as these are most sweet . That is , that the sense of community and encouragement that it brings shows us why this community has remained strong for so long . It is people-- no , it is FRIENDS like you that make writing such an enjoyable endeavor in AARland ! Thank you so much for your patronage and your support especially from someone as talented as deserving as yourself . So thank you so much for this amazing honour !

Beggar that I am , I am even poor in thanks , but I thank all of those out there who have made Timelines such a great success ! Naturally , our good friends from Tempus including our generous comrade in arms English Patriot , General_BT ; our resident favourite bolsheviks VILenin and LeonTrotsky (we still need a Stalin :mad: ) . I'd like to thank Judas Maccabeus who couldn't be here today for all of his kind encouragement and friendship ! Mettermrck , I also wanted to thank you . You've influenced me more than you think ! Let's not forget my big Catalan brother Kurt_Steiner ! Atlantic Friend and Jimbo thank you very much for your continued support after all of these months especially in your busy schedules ! DerKaiser , who is on vacation , I also thank you for your friendship and kindness and I wish I was down there in cancun with you =( . - laments the exile in Ohio - .

I can't forget our friends at the Warlord Club who have been there even from the uncouth beginnings . Especially grayghost and Myth who have been pivotal in my understanding of community here in AARland . You guys are excellent writers-- indeed some of the best-- and no less invited to the party !

We recently had our 100th commentator on Timelines as well and it's really the great diversity of fans that have helped to make writing so much fun ! Let's not forget our unofficial group of Mijn Hollanders Grubnessul Avernite and ForzaA and (although he's Belgian =P) Murmurandus for all of your great discussions and insights ! ColossusCrusher , comagoosie , RGB , Capibara , TheExecuter , Incognitia , Throne , Eber , ladybug , nette001 , crusaderknight , Davout (who has graced us with such precious posts considering his devout lurkishness !) , Bingo Brett , and all of the new fans we've had who came around thank you all so much ! I can't leave you guys out of the shout outs . Please continue to support us ! - bows lowly -

With this award I do hope to continue to move forward and hope to keep up the pace and adventure ! I will also be discerning around for my successor and hope to pay this honour that I have been given forward with the same grace that has been given to me . Thank you all and I hope to see you all around !

Now then , since we still have a few days left , let's celebrate some more , eh ? XD !

I really, really need to take the bull by the horns and read through all of Timelines soon. It's a disgrace I haven't already.

Congratulations canonized!