• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well, Hastu Neon as the last winner could nominate somebody else...
I think that would be fair, but wait until Sunday before doing so to give him time to see it, and perhaps someone might make note of it in his AAR.

If it's OK for you, I'll wait until the end of Sunday for a response from CK - as proposed by coz1 and Stroph1 - and then choose my second successor. I cannot be online later, thus I'll post my choice tomorrow in the morning CET.

Evil Stroph & Van Engel,
No, it was just my small manifest to influence the fact last 5-10 WritAARs of the Week were from Victoria and HoI forums and the previous two who are writing EU2 AARs are Hastu Neon who has already received the award and Van Engel, who is a Dutch [:D]. Big restectpa to all WoWs. Really.

Well, it's Sunday, is it not?

For some people it will--however what if Crimson King lives in a later timezone and comes back just in time before Sunday ends, and you guys have already chosen a successor for him? :p

Well, it's 1504 hours here, and we're GMT -10! There are only two timezones that are earlier than us!

Even if Hastu Neon lives in the Aleutian Islands, it's well into Sunday for him!

Give the man a chance to post as he can. I am sure that we will have a new WoW in due time. I think it is only fair to give the previous recipient as much time as possible for him to see his reward. In fact, please make sure to point this out to him so that he at least knows he won it at some point. :D

The show must go on
I'm in Italy and it's circa 11 AM (Monday). I checked on yahoo and it's few minutes to Midnight in Nome (Alaska, USA) one of the (supposed) last cities East of the Date Line. I've sent today another PM to CK but I didn't receive any response.

Thus, for the first time in the history of WoW I'm going in few minutes to assume extraordinary powers to choose my second successor. Constitutional rights of the WritAAR of the Week will be restored as soon as possible ... ( :eek: a coup in Wowland!)

Anyway, my choice falls on Lord J. Roxton and his surreal Meet the Habsburg! AAR (hey, I've chosen two Austrian AARs). Just few days ago I start laughing at work reading of Karl V buying Bohemia and Hungary with Monopoly play money! and decided to read it through. IMO the guy (who is J. Passepartout's brother) shows a very good writing style and his AARs are worthy a read!

It's about time I started looking at this.

Anyway, congratulations to my brother, and to all the other people who were WoW when I wasn't watching. By force of circumstances, I am going to be the first one to offer my congratulations. ;)

Wow, I never expected this! Thanks Hastu Neon for nominating me and for taking a look at my aar. It's quite an honor to know that people enjoy my aar enough to make me writer of the week.

I'm a 9th grader in Western New York, not to be confused with the cities most people associate with New York. Other than being the home to Bill Pullman from Spaceballs, there's nothing remotely interesting about the town I live in.

I like baseball, and our dog George, and Monty Python, and so on and so forth.

To tell you the truth, I've never been a big fan of Paradox games, in fact I absolutely hated them for a little while, untill one day when I was very bored. I started playing EUII, and all of the sudden decided to write an AAR, which I did with Wilhem Wonker and the Chocolate Factory. Now I think EUII is ok, but I never play the other ones.

I got the username Lord J. Roxton because I had just finished reading The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle before I signed up, and I thought it would be a nice way of following my brother's trend of choosing one's favorite character in a book and signing up with that name.

I had at first intended to make J. Passepartout post my aar's, but he refused.

I still frequently forget to log off of J. Passepartout's account and post under his name, which I then have to delete. In fact, I just did that two seconds ago.

Ok, I give up "mea sponte" the extraordinary powers I took on this morning to elect you, LJR and restore your constitutional right to choose your next WritAAR!

Oh, congrats and keep on your Hasbsburg AAR. ;)