• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very many congratulations Quintillian. A most excellent debut AAR.

Congrats Quintilian! :)

Quintilian's user info shows he hasn't logged on to the forum for 4 days. Let's hope he does so soon :D

edit: Oh, and it seems I haven't done this earlier: Congratulations Quintilian! Hopefully I'll have the time to go through your AAR soon, as the praise it recieves seems to indicate that I really should do that!

Last edited:
Quintillian, before I miss the chance... Congratulations!

Several of my favorite authors have recommended I read your story, which is high praise. And it's also natural that I would enjoy it, as many of these characters are favorites of mine anyway!

I will stop by soon, now that I have more time available.

Rensslaer

Congratulations Quintilian ! ! :cool:

I PM'd Quintilian just after he was selected and he was looking forward to picking his successor. I can only assume something must have come up in RL as he has not been on the fforum for a few days. Let's give him until the weekend and if he has not returned, I'll pick someone else.

Well, we are at the weekend and still no sign of our recent WritAAR of the Week. A shame that, but sometimes that is how things work.

However, it does present me the opportunity to reward a writer and his work that have toiled countless hours on this board and deserves greatly to be read and appreciated.

For my choice, I picked a writer that is just now finishing up a longstanding AAR and in grand fashion too. His output in the last week is astonishing, also considering the Gal Civ work being done. For this recognition, I would like to pay tribute to and reward our great friend and outstanding writing of - Director.

Step on up to the podium, sir. It is well deserved! :D

And I'm very honored to be the first to congratulate Director for this most deserved award! :)