• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rensslaer said:
Congratulations, Hastu Neon!
Best wishes in your writing, Sir. What is it you like most about AGCEEP?Rensslaer

I don't know if this is the right place, anyway:

1. Events, events, events, even "Champunrajassakstan" has its own

2. Some things really happen: Religion Wars in France are devastating and crumble it in 50 years of civil war, US generally appear, French Revolution ehm, ... sometimes

3. North American natives removed, so European powers colonise the continent, instead of continuously declaring war upon them and lose colonies and trading posts

A belated congrats to Van Engel and a congrats to the current WOW Hastu Neon! :cool: Too many good AARs and not enough to to read them all. :( ;)

Joe

So, it's time for me to step down and choose my successor. Well, I just took two-three candidates among the writers whose AARs I usually read, and the winner is ...

[DRUMS]

... CRIMSON KING, with his tremendous and "Turtledove-style" March of the Habsborg (probably this author isn't so much famous: he wrote a series, imaging an alien invasion in the middle of WW2). I enjoy very much this peculiar Science-Fiction AAR, which is on the way to be completed, so run and read it. And remember, Resistance is Futile. Congrats, Crimson King!

Last edited:
Congratulations, Crimson King!

First writer who really deserved the award, congrats! :)

You mean that all the dozens of writers who have either recieved this version of the award or the earlier were not deserving?

Stroph, AAR Moderator

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think every writer who has gotten this award deserves it. Anyway, Congratulations Crimson King.

Congrats Crimson King! :)

Rythin said:
First writer who really deserved the award, congrats! :)

You mean that all the dozens of writers who have either recieved this version of the award or the earlier were not deserving?

:mad:
Bah. :mad:

CK your Habsborg AAR ROCKS!!! Its about time you got awarded this!

AmbassadeBelgie said:
CK your Habsborg AAR ROCKS!!! Its about time you got awarded this!

Only problem seems that Crimson King doesn't access the forum since 10 days (I sent him a PM announcing my nomination but he didn't read it). hopefully he will read this

Well, he'd better get back on in time to nominate the next WritAAR of the Week! :D

EDIT: 1000th post! Hooray!

Congrats Crimson King!

Congratulations, Sir!

Rensslaer

Well, folks, we may have trouble. The last time Crimson King has done anything on these boards was two weeks ago. :eek: What will happen if he doesn't show within four days?