• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Veldmaarschalk! ! :D

Well done Veldmaarschalk, congratulations :)

I can't say that I have really read any of your stuff, but I'll give it a butchers.

Wow Veldmaarschalk. Just great and congrats again. :cool:

Oranje Verzet said:
Je doet je titel eer aan, de Oppermeester!

Compleet mee eens;)

Fully deserved award. Well done Veldy. :)

Aye.

I havn't posted in this thread for a while so congrats to everyone who has got the award during that time. :)

I must say I am suprised that phargle hasn't got the award earlier. I remember that I had the award back when Knýtling was in its early stages and it was high on my list. In the end I didn't pick it because it was too similar to the work I had got the award for and with his readership it would soon be awarded anyway. Quite longer time that I had expected, but better late than never. :)

Very well deserved!

I guess it's been a while since I've been over here, so...

Congratulations, Phargle!

Congratulations, Angryclown!

And Congratulations, Veldmaarschalk!

I've been blessed to have been able to read a goodly amount of all of your stories (thanks to the AARLand Choice Awards), and you are quite a talented trio of writers!!! :D

Rensslaer

A week has past already and it is time to nominate a new WritAAR of the week.

With Victoria Revolutions on it's way I have renewed my interest in that game and have started to read some of the AAR's there, there are some classics of course like 'Into the west' and 'Fire warms the northern lands' but those have already received awards and recommandations, so I was looking for the AAR of a new writaar, I have found one which I really enjoy reading.

The writer is Cinéad IV with Rise of the House of López - A Paraguay AAR

As far as I can tell it is his first AAR and very informative about the history of Paraguay, a county I know very little about. It tells the rise of that nation from the perspective of different characters, through letter and diary entries.

So Cinéad IV congratulations with your awAARd.

On a side note:
The last couple of weeks the WritAARs of the week have been writers of CK AAR's before that we had a long stretch of writers of HoI AAR's, this is explainable cause must writers mostly read the AAR's of their own games. But I would enjoy it more if it was a bit more spread. I don't know if there are any rules about who you can nominate, but I would like to suggest that a writAAR of the week may nominate a new writAAR of the week who has written an AAR about a different game then their own.

What do you guys think ? Good idea ? Or should there be no rules at all and leave it the way that it is now ?

Congratualtions Cinéad IV :)

Though not Cinéad IV's first AAR, it is some of the best writing I've seen thus far from him. He also has a silver Vickie Cross under his belt for his BEIC Vickie AAR.

Congrats on this recognition. It's high time! :D

And Veld - I would not want to place too many rules on this, but there is nothing wrong with the idea of each chooser thinking hard about trying to pass it on to a different game. It certainly helps to promote cross forum interest.

coz1 said:
Though not Cinéad IV's first AAR, it is some of the best writing I've seen thus far from him. He also has a silver Vickie Cross under his belt for his BEIC Vickie AAR.

Congrats on this recognition. It's high time! :D

And Veld - I would not want to place too many rules on this, but there is nothing wrong with the idea of each chooser thinking hard about trying to pass it on to a different game. It certainly helps to promote cross forum interest.

Of course, his other AAR is in his signature :eek:o

Many congratulations.

Congratulations!

And as for your idea, just let that rule be for EU2 and HOI2. The other subforums need all the help they can get! ;)