• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know firsthand, World War II in colour is screamingly hilarious. I think the tiny amount of actual text is the major contributor to its greatness. Every update just gets better and funnier. Great job with the AAR and congrats!

If I should give you one reason to read this AAR it would be that it takes so little time to read
Ah, I might give it a try then ;) .
Congrats Snake IV. Greetings to the first, second and third reptilians as well.

The first days of WritAAR of the week is good day of glory while the last days are bad days with the knowledge that you have to give the title away but not to who. It is a hell to find out and I do still not now if I am doing completly right. There are so many deserving the awAARd. Never nor less as next WritAAR of the week I would like to see Snake IV but as he already got the price within a short timeframe and that he probably not deserves it another writer will get the award. That writer is: Talkingdonkey for the great fun An English Quest: These Scones are great, but... . (Layout not so good perhaps but that is not what I look on)

Congrats Talkingdonkey

Well-deserved. Let's celebrate with some Darjeeling!

Yes. He writes a funny, and prolific AAR indeed! :p

hear hear!

congrats Talkingdonkey! we demand to see the tea route completed! :)

Congrats!

Thanks for handing me the award Snake IV. It's nice when enjoy something that you have written. Also thanks for all the people congratulating me. Now look at me, I'm blushing like a school girl. :)

As for my AAR, I've never written an AAR before mostly because I've only been playing this game about a month and a half. I played some of the original Hearts of Iron, but computer complications made me give that up. Great game though.

So, I started playing this game, and jumped back into this forum which I had created an account for a during my HOI phase. I looked at and read some AAR's, and decided that once I had a handle on the game I wantd to try one out for myself. Something a little different. Then came the idea for the Tea Route and off I went. I make it humorous because well that's who I am. I think I could write a more serious AAR. But I don't think I want to.

Overall I think I've gotten a little better as the AAR has went along. At least I'm doing a better job of providing at least some pictures. I think I'll also try to proofread some. My grammar ain't perfect, but I'll do a better job.

Thanks everybody. :)