• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, first of all, again a big thanks to Belgiumruler for the nomination and also a big thanks for all the congratulations! It actually did give me a huge positive felling the whole week :D.

Now to pass it on to the next one and after searching the various threads and reading loads of AARs in the AAR section I came across Gidia and I'd like to nominate him for the WritAAR of the Week. Although his history book AAR The Second North Sea Empire is his first (and still ongoing) AAR, I think it is a very inspiring one. His writing style is easy en fun to read and I consider him a talented AAR writer with hopefully much more to come and also hopefully this will support him to not leave it with just one AAR. So a big congratz to Gidia!

Indeed a good AAR, well chosen and congrats to Gidia!

Thank you so much Gorm, this very appreciated, especially right after a very frustrating chapter haha! I only hope I can keep bringing you guys more, and I'm almost certain that this will not be my only AAR, I've still got a few potential ones in mind! :D

Indeed, congratulations Gidia!

Congratulations, Gidia! Always great to see new writAARs get recognition.

Before my nomination I would just like to thank Gorm and everyone else here one last time for nominating fresh newbie like myself!

Now though I get to pass on the torch to someone who I probably more deserving haha. :D Surprisingly enough this writer does not seem to have won this award quite yet, even though his AAR has gone on for two years now. (Then again it has been an on and off sort of thing.) Anyway I nominate Jarren for his CK2 AAR, The Komnenian Restoration: A Legacy of Rome. Here's hoping that this will help beat his procrastination. :p

A worthy winner! Congrats Jarren!

Very fitting indeed-this is a great AAR-well done Jarren!

Before my nomination I would just like to thank Gorm and everyone else here one last time for nominating fresh newbie like myself!

Now though I get to pass on the torch to someone who I probably more deserving haha. :D Surprisingly enough this writer does not seem to have won this award quite yet, even though his AAR has gone on for two years now. (Then again it has been an on and off sort of thing.) Anyway I nominate Jarren for his CK2 AAR, The Komnenian Restoration: A Legacy of Rome. Here's hoping that this will help beat his procrastination. :p

Id like to thank the academy... whoops, wrong speech ;). Thank you very much, and I am actually trying to speed things up and finally finish this thing. Then i can start the process of trying to port it to EU IV :D

Congratulations, G-Force! (Jarren, please provide a link when you have a moment. :))

I nominate user G-Force, for the AAR "The Tale of House Mjóvi, the Wolves of Byzantium"
Thank you very much, and thanks everyone else for the congratulations. It's my first AAR and when I started writing it getting nominated for anything was farthest down the list of things I was expecting. In fact when I saw that I had been nominated I almost checked if there was a mistake, e.g. Jarren had chosen the wrong thread to comment in as until that point I have had a grand total of three commentators :laugh:
(Hopefully that isn't to cheesy for everyone)

Here's a link in case Jarren hasn't posted one yet:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...e-Tale-of-House-Mjóvi-the-Wolves-of-Byzantium

Congratulations!

Congrats G-Force! Another new writer talent discovered ;) :D.

And sorry I missed out on Jarren, but still a big congratz to you as well.