• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Already? You had to Sunday I think.:) But very well, congratulations to Asantahene!

I was nominated on the 17th, so a week I think!

Normally the award goes from Sunday to Sunday. :) And if given late, it is extended

Wow. Thanks RossN it's been a bit of a lonely ride this sometimes but it's good to see people are still with me. Thanks so much again. Means the world. I will try and get a bit more regular with my posts

Congratulations, Asantahene!

For the record, it is Sunday to Sunday, so please nominate your successor on 28 September. Thank you!

Ah, sorry that was my fault. I thought it was strictly a seven day format. :(

Congratulations, Asantahene!

For the record, it is Sunday to Sunday, so please nominate your successor on 28 September. Thank you!

Will do-does that mean you want me to nominate on this Sunday?!

Congratulations Asantehene!

And yes, nominate this Sunday - get reading!

Last edited:
And yes, nominate this Saturday - get reading!

Just to clarify so there's no chance of mixed signals, changeover is indeed on Sunday. :) That said, seeing as a switch on the 28th would mean that Asantahene would only have half a week in the spotlight, perhaps the following Sunday would be a better day?

Just to clarify so there's no chance of mixed signals, changeover is indeed on Sunday. :) That said, seeing as a switch on the 28th would mean that Asantahene would only have half a week in the spotlight, perhaps the following Sunday would be a better day?

Oh wow :( my brain is really melting today. Will edit for clarity.

Thanks guys. The extra time is more welcome than only half a week lol

Thanks guys. The extra time is more welcome than only half a week lol

Do bear in mind that my comment was only a suggestion. I don't really have any say in the matter, so until Av or one of his colleagues says otherwise, you should assume that this Sunday is your deadline.

So get reading! (And congratulations once again.) :)

Do bear in mind that my comment was only a suggestion. I don't really have any say in the matter, so until Av or one of his colleagues says otherwise, you should assume that this Sunday is your deadline.

So get reading! (And congratulations once again.) :)

I read a lot of AARs my friend. I know who I'm going to nominate already. Ok until I hear otherwise I'll assume this Sunday

If you desperately need the extra time, PM me and let me know, but otherwise, we must go forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom... from excessive delays in new award winners.

If you desperately need the extra time, PM me and let me know, but otherwise, we must go forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom... from excessive delays in new award winners.

Hahaha ok ok-I get the message-am not 'desperate' for more time but would've been nice to have had as much as everyone else-no problems though as I have a nominee in mind :cool:

Thanks for the congrats all-been excellent drawing some new readers to my AAR-will hope to get new update out later today-it's a mega one so watch this space :cool:

Meanwhile it's time to hand over the baton. As many of you will have seen I am quite active in reading a number of AARs on here but there is a new one that I got into a couple of weeks ago that really has me gripped in the style of writing (1st person narrative), the richness of the setting and characters (Kingdom of Jerusalem) and its excellent pace and all round style. So without further ado I nominate: Khryses for his excellent Blood on the Sand Tales of OutremAAR-(HIP)

Congratulations, Khryses!