• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good lord Draco Rexus can write! :eek: :D :D Draco is one of the best readers of many many AARs. I didn't realize he also was writing one. :eek: I'll drop by and tell him what I think of it. ;)

Joe

Thank you one and all, and congrats to the past writAARs.

I must apologize for failing to respond more quickly (thanks for the heads up, CatKnight!), things have been kind of hectic and I've only been able to do the minimum amount of following things on the Forums, but I must say, I am overcome with gratitude at the amount of support and encouragment I've gotten from my fellow AAR fanatics! :D

Only to happy to egg you on. :)

Oh well done Draco. :)

Congrats, Draco. Keep those fingers typing :)

Before I nominate my WOW, I want to humor Valdemar with a quick tale of my life....

Thanks to the wonderful people at Paradox making such addictive games, many a night has passed in which instead of being in bed beside the beautiful mother of my three sons I have been almost hard wired to my PC conquering the world for this nation or that nation. Luckily for myself, and to a certain extent Paradox games, my wife is very forgiving and sometimes even encourages me to fire up EUII or HOI2... scary, eh?

Okay, Valdemar is now, or should be, humored, so now on to my WOW nominee.... (amid the chorus of a drumrolls) Lord E for his Norweigan AAR: Enig og tro til Dovre faller. (Sorry for the lack of the link, my PC's web browser is acting freaky on me tonight!)

I encourage you to check it out, it's been a good story so far!

I very much enjoyed the brief reading I had of your AAR! Congratulations on this well deserved coup!

My more specific praise is in the post I left in the AAR. Looking forward to seeing what happens!

Rensslaer

Ave Lord E!

I never read your tale LE, but I just have, and its great stuff. :)

Well done, Lord E!

First off all I must say thank you very much to Draco nominating me for this Award. I am very honoured, so thanks. Also congratulations to the past winners. :)

Then I would like to thank all off you, I am very glad and honoured by your comments. I must say I feel honoured to be a part of such a great crowd as all off you are. So thank you very much :D
I can only try to continue in the same way as I have done so far and hope that you will all continue to enjoy it. Thanks

Lord E said:
First off all I must say thank you very much to Draco nominating me for this Award. I am very honoured, so thanks. Also congratulations to the past winners. :)

Then I would like to thank all off you, I am very glad and honoured by your comments. I must say I feel honoured to be a part of such a great crowd as all off you are. So thank you very much :D
I can only try to continue in the same way as I have done so far and hope that you will all continue to enjoy it. Thanks

congrats Lord E

Congrats Lord E! I must make it around and check out your writing.