• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I must say, I'm honoured. I never expected to get a WoW so soon. What a surprise to get waking up on a Sunday morning. :D Thanks, everyone.

I suppose I must tell everyone a little about myself now. I am fifteen years old, due to turn sixteen in two months, and I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. I am the son of two Korean immigrants, my father being a Staff Sergeant serving in Iraq, and my mother a medical clerk at a Doctor's Office. However, I am not able to read or speak Korean.

I am a fundamentalist Christian, and am very confused as to why some people hate them so much. I've never met one that was anything less than kind and forgiving. I guess it's the Hawaiian air.

I was in public school until the fourth grade, in private school until the seventh, and then from then on was homeschooled so I could learn at my own pace and play more Paradox games. :D However, I do tend to play Crusader Kings for just one more hour, or two, or seven, when I should be studying for my university classes.

I am currently taking senior-level mathematics courses at the University of Hawaii, and I hope to start fishing for a graduate school within a year.

I picked my internet name when I was in the fifth grade, when the Pokemon craze was sweeping the nation. (Remember that? Remember having to buy grossly overpriced playing cards for your children? Remember?) I wanted to pick a name that I would be happy with for the rest of my life, one that I would not outgrow. I still haven't.

I suppose I should get started on picking out the next WoW. I do have a few people in mind. So, do I have to appoint one next Sunday or can I do it earlier?

Wow, 15! Now I feel bad that a 15 year old is a better writer then myself! :D Up to this point, I though every 15 year old (including myself when I was that age) was a moron/idiot etc.

Last edited:
Congrats! :)

Semi-Lobster said:
Wow, 15! Now I feel bad that a 15 year old is a better writer then myself! :D Up to this point, I though every 15 year old (including myself when I was that age) was an moron/idiot etc.
Btw I'm 15 too, just to make you feel good about your writting skills. :D

Congrats anonymous. Very well deserved!

I agree! An admin should change his name to "wellknown4401". :D ;)

Congratulations. :)

Congratulations, anonymous! I've enjoyed your Bukkhara AAR(s) immensely and Abyssinia Triumphant has inspired me, too, to pick up an Ethiopia game... and get slaughtered terribly. :rofl:

Congratulations, Anonymous!

I've posted in your AAR on my thoughts toward it. Suffice it to say that I am very impressed, though it's been several months since I've kept up with the storyline. I will have to spend the time to catch up!

Especially if this is what you can produce at 16, I expect you may have quite a future as a writer!

I have reason to believe there are at least a few fundamentalist Christians posting here, including myself.

Hawaii must be quite a place to live. I have a friend who lived in Hilo.

Please pass along my appreciation to your father for what he's doing. I pray for our soldiers every day.

Rensslaer

Congratulations. It is quite an epic tale.