• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations canonized, and belated congrats to jeffg006, both authors of great AARS! :)

Congratulations canonized! A generation defining AAR! :D

Congrats canonized. 3 WoWs in one year is a pretty neat accomplishment. Well done. :)

Congrats, little bro!
33085.gif

Congrats on the "Hat Trick". Outstanding accomplishment. Looks like EP and I are going to have to do some updating. :D

congratulations, both to jeffg and canonized! Two outstanding writers, with outstanding AARs!

Canonized! Congrats, buddy! :cool:

A big congrats to you. Nice accomplishment!

Congratulations canon!

crownroyal.png

HUZZAH ! A time for celebration ! And what more to honour our good Canadian friend Jeff than Crown Royal all around ! (except for you youngsters , of course , XD) .

But seriously , thank you for your incredibly kind words , Jeff ! Poetry and Prayer , how Dantean of you too ! For you , Jeff , I have to say that you perhaps symbolize some of the very best of why such awards such as these are most sweet . That is , that the sense of community and encouragement that it brings shows us why this community has remained strong for so long . It is people-- no , it is FRIENDS like you that make writing such an enjoyable endeavor in AARland ! Thank you so much for your patronage and your support especially from someone as talented as deserving as yourself . So thank you so much for this amazing honour !

Beggar that I am , I am even poor in thanks , but I thank all of those out there who have made Timelines such a great success ! Naturally , our good friends from Tempus including our generous comrade in arms English Patriot , General_BT ; our resident favourite bolsheviks VILenin and LeonTrotsky (we still need a Stalin :mad: ) . I'd like to thank Judas Maccabeus who couldn't be here today for all of his kind encouragement and friendship ! Mettermrck , I also wanted to thank you . You've influenced me more than you think ! Let's not forget my big Catalan brother Kurt_Steiner ! Atlantic Friend and Jimbo thank you very much for your continued support after all of these months especially in your busy schedules ! DerKaiser , who is on vacation , I also thank you for your friendship and kindness and I wish I was down there in cancun with you =( . - laments the exile in Ohio - .

I can't forget our friends at the Warlord Club who have been there even from the uncouth beginnings . Especially grayghost and Myth who have been pivotal in my understanding of community here in AARland . You guys are excellent writers-- indeed some of the best-- and no less invited to the party !

We recently had our 100th commentator on Timelines as well and it's really the great diversity of fans that have helped to make writing so much fun ! Let's not forget our unofficial group of Mijn Hollanders Grubnessul Avernite and ForzaA and (although he's Belgian =P) Murmurandus for all of your great discussions and insights ! ColossusCrusher , comagoosie , RGB , Capibara , TheExecuter , Incognitia , Throne , Eber , ladybug , nette001 , crusaderknight , Davout (who has graced us with such precious posts considering his devout lurkishness !) , Bingo Brett , and all of the new fans we've had who came around thank you all so much ! I can't leave you guys out of the shout outs . Please continue to support us ! - bows lowly -

With this award I do hope to continue to move forward and hope to keep up the pace and adventure ! I will also be discerning around for my successor and hope to pay this honour that I have been given forward with the same grace that has been given to me . Thank you all and I hope to see you all around !

Now then , since we still have a few days left , let's celebrate some more , eh ? XD !

I really, really need to take the bull by the horns and read through all of Timelines soon. It's a disgrace I haven't already.

Congratulations canonized!