+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 354 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 51 76 101 126 ... LastLast

Thread: WritAAR of the Week: Phipsovic

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Congratulations, thames!
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club

Congrats

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well done! And did you know that Marco Oliviero is referring to your AAR in his EU2 Byzantium story? Truly you have impressed a few people.

Hope you'll be able to return to George's adventures soon!

Fat Cat Public Servant Sir Humphrey's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Pride of Nations500k club

I'll say congratulations again, since it is so well deserved.
    Showcase of the Week March 30, 2004 - The Australian Lion.
    Writer of the Week March 6, 2005 - Under the Crimson Skies.
    Writer of the Week May 29, 2005 - The Sacred Grove of Britannia.
    Showcase of the Week January 17, 2006 - Under the Crimson Skies.

AARlander
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Either that, or you want to increase your postcount.

(I suppose I'm doing that as well. )
    Good comments and worthless spam, the difference is just an eyelash

Real Men Do It Alphabetically: An AARgau | Conquering CK by the dictionary. Updates EVERY DAY FOREVER.
    Littoral Insanity, a Hinterland of Genius | World Conquest by land and sea. Updates daily.

anonymous4401's Signature Repositorium
    The AARlander Issue #6: February 2008
    The AARland Choice AwAARds Results Archive

Europa Universalis 3

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous4401
    Either that, or you want to increase your postcount.

(I suppose I'm doing that as well. )
    You know, I was just about to say that. I was wondering why you personally congratulated every WriteAAR of the Week and every Weekly Showcase.
    Everybody knows, you only live a day, but it's brilliant anyway
    FINISHED: Keep on Rockin' in the Free World, an AAR of the USA.
    Pretty stale: The Crusader Mafia: A Neapolitan AAR. Winner: AARland Reader's Choice Awards Q4, CK comedy.
    I own one sixth of Henry v. Keiper's soul, 600 kenneththegreat points, 5 Pimp Shizzle Points,
    <--- a Phoenix cookie, and three anonymous4401 dollars.
    Index of "Interesting" OT Threads for your erudition. Not updated, but you'll just have to live with that.

Bastardo Genial DJuan d Austria's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well done and congrats, thames!!
    "España mi natura
    Italia mi ventura
    y Flandes mi sepultura"
    Tercios de Flandes

Nukle was here...

EU3 Complete

congrats

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    It seems thames has gone absent. When I chose him for WoW i PMed him about it, and I have posted in his AAR about it, but no luck. Maybe coz1 can pick the new WoW so this great tradition is not neglected?
    4x WritAAR of the week, Best Character Writer of the Week (for Fu Manchu), June 28th 2006
    Where the Iron Crosses grow (Completed) PDF OscAAR for Best Completed HOI AAR
    Master Plan of Fu Manchu (Completed) PDF
    Empire of Fu Manchu (In progress) PDF x1 Weekly AAR Showcase, AARland Choice AwAARds;Fav.HOI1/2 AAR & Fav.HOI1/2 Narrative,Q2 2006 & Q3 2007
    The Eagle and the Lion (On hold) Golden Readers Choice HOI2 AwAARd, AARland Choice AwAARds-Favourite HOI1/2 AAR, 2005 Q4 and 2006 Q1
    Knights of the Western Empire (On Hold)
    The III Reich in World War III (In progress)

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by The Yogi
    It seems thames has gone absent. When I chose him for WoW i PMed him about it, and I have posted in his AAR about it, but no luck. Maybe coz1 can pick the new WoW so this great tradition is not neglected?
    Coz hasn't posted for a week, so I guess it's up to you to choose again.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Well then, I will take it upon myself to pick yet another WritAAR of the Week.

This time I'm picking someone closer to home (HOI/HOI 2 AAR forums), a young writAAR of skill and erudition who has recently embarked upon a very ambitious alternate history AAR, bearing yet again (in a convoluted way) his trademark title:

CSL_GG, author of Mundus Exardesco (latin for A World in Flames).

CSL_GG, come here and present yourself and your work!
    Last edited by The Yogi; 26-05-2005 at 13:14.
    4x WritAAR of the week, Best Character Writer of the Week (for Fu Manchu), June 28th 2006
    Where the Iron Crosses grow (Completed) PDF OscAAR for Best Completed HOI AAR
    Master Plan of Fu Manchu (Completed) PDF
    Empire of Fu Manchu (In progress) PDF x1 Weekly AAR Showcase, AARland Choice AwAARds;Fav.HOI1/2 AAR & Fav.HOI1/2 Narrative,Q2 2006 & Q3 2007
    The Eagle and the Lion (On hold) Golden Readers Choice HOI2 AwAARd, AARland Choice AwAARds-Favourite HOI1/2 AAR, 2005 Q4 and 2006 Q1
    Knights of the Western Empire (On Hold)
    The III Reich in World War III (In progress)

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: Rome

S. Latitude 47° 9′, W. Longitude 126° 43′
    Blog Entries
    Congrats CSL_GG!
    The Rodina and the Shackles of Humanity - A Soviet HOI3 AAR

"The Italians have a saying, Lemon, 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.' And, although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct." - Jack in 30 Rock

Fat Cat Public Servant Sir Humphrey's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Pride of Nations500k club

Congratuations for the most excellent award you have recieved. If there is one thing I like more than anything else in the world, its good writing. Good show.
    Showcase of the Week March 30, 2004 - The Australian Lion.
    Writer of the Week March 6, 2005 - Under the Crimson Skies.
    Writer of the Week May 29, 2005 - The Sacred Grove of Britannia.
    Showcase of the Week January 17, 2006 - Under the Crimson Skies.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Why thank you for this very kind-hearted recognition.

As Yogi pointed out, I have yet again decided to use the same basic title for my work, just in Latin. :P I was wondering when someone might notice that. I might mention that this may be the first AAR chosen without a nation to be played as being decided upon.

I hope you will all give it a look see when you have the time, I might get around to 1900 soon. Just a few details I feel like giving away, if possible I might start the campaign off in the late 1920s instead of 1936. Guild Wars has been keeping me away from updating, but I assure you, that I shall be posting regular again soon.

Thanks again.
    AARs
    HoI2 AAR - Clash of Titans: Germany, Britain, And The Coming Of The Great Wars
    x1 AAR Showcase, June 28th 2006
    HoI2 AAR -Self-Help In Hard Times
    EU2 AAR -Byzantium: A Phoenix Rising
    x1 AAR Showcase August 29th 2005
    HoI2 AAR - Mundus Exardesco x1 WritAAR of the Week May 22nd 2005

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Congrats!
    Alpha et Omega.
    Fan of the Week Oct, 2005

Member of TOP (The Order of the Paradox, a Cybernations based alliance.)

Bastardo Genial DJuan d Austria's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Good job CSL_GG, congrats !!!
    "España mi natura
    Italia mi ventura
    y Flandes mi sepultura"
    Tercios de Flandes

Nukle was here...

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Oh definitely deserved!
    Consistently Inconsistent: The Abandoned AARs
    The Bride of my Constant Desire: The Birth of Modern Arabia - Victoria
    Inca: Rise of the Condor - EU2
    All Serve Me: The Norman Crusades - Crusader Kings

Victoria 2

Good job it was definitly deserved.
    The Treancavels and Their Rise to Power -The story of how the Treancavel family started as simple counts and achieved greatness.(save files lost)

The Treancavels and Their Rise to Power II - My second attempt at the Treancavels.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

With my time in the spotlight gone its time for me to nominate the AAR of the week. I only really digest Hearts of Iron 2 AAR's at the moment, so it seems as those the award is staying with this game for another week.

I know those of you who follow AARs will remember this weeks winner, he's dazzled us with tales of a disintegrating United States in "Under The Crimson Skies", and before that he was the mastermind behind Britannia which held the pen. Now Sir Humphrey had begun anew with his AAR - The Sacred Grove of Britannia.

A delightful tale so far, we can only expect good things from this writAAR of the week!

Three cheers for Sir Humphrey!
    AARs
    HoI2 AAR - Clash of Titans: Germany, Britain, And The Coming Of The Great Wars
    x1 AAR Showcase, June 28th 2006
    HoI2 AAR -Self-Help In Hard Times
    EU2 AAR -Byzantium: A Phoenix Rising
    x1 AAR Showcase August 29th 2005
    HoI2 AAR - Mundus Exardesco x1 WritAAR of the Week May 22nd 2005

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 354 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 51 76 101 126 ... LastLast