• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ComradeOm said:
Does this make me one of Vincent Julien's sockpuppets? :eek:

Yes. Report to the third subduction zone, annexe four, level twelve, for your indoctrination.
nods.gif

Very many congratulations ComradeOm. A wonderful AAR.

Well its that time of the week again. One of the very few HoI AARs that I follow is the gripping, and twisting, tale of one of Germany's most recognisable officers. I am of course talking about the excellent The Rise and Fall of Generaloberst Heinz Wilhelm Guderian by dag231. Congratulations dag231, the quality of your writing never ceases to impress me.

Congrats "comrade" :p

Well done and congrats, sir! :)

Great to see you back dag231!

Thanks for the honor and the kind words... :)

As a writer, it is gratifying when your audience gives you kudos and props, and I hope that each and every update in Guderian's tale brings a fresh smile to everyone's face... :cool:

Lots of twists and turns still to come - if you havent had a chance to check out the AAR, pull up a chair and dive right in... :)

dag231 said:
Lots of twists and turns still to come - if you havent had a chance to check out the AAR, pull up a chair and dive right in... :)

Lots of twists and turns still happening I say. Congrats on being WotW.

A very good AAR and a deserving winner.

Congratulations dag231 :)

I agree and echo the chorus. Congrats!!

Congrats dag231! :) May your writiAAR skillz continue to increase :D

Congratulations dag231, your AAR is quite a ride and your doing an annoyingly good job of keeping your audience in suspense. :p

And belated congrats to comradeOm, sorry for missing you before. :eek:o

Congrats dag. Your AAR is always annoyingly at the top of the threads. :D
I am sure there must be a reason. ;)