• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, VI! Yaay! :D

Very well deserved, of course!

Renss

Congrats VILenin. Really enjoy your work. :)

coz1 said:
That's really nice, SM. I might suggest a bit big though for the first post. What I was hoping for was something that looked good but still small enough for people to still see text below. I suppose it could just be sized down, but I wonder if it would still be readable (especially the nifty little quill on the left - nice effect, btw.)

Smaller and with then ' ' ':D

wow-v2.jpg

Congrats VILenin !

congrats, VILenin, i really enjoy your works.

Well done VILenin, congratulations with the award :)

Nicely done, VI, mucho congrats!

Congratulations VIL. Smashing stuff. :)

Congratulations VILenin! !

Indeed congratulations my good fellow...

Sir Clive.

Wow, thank you very much. Sorry I'm late on this award, I've been sick the past week. :eek:o I want to thank everybody for following my humble AAR, without you guys I would have given up a long time ago. And I'd also like to thank this great community which makes it so enjoyable to participate. I'll get cracking on the next WoW right away. :)

Okay, after catching up on the happennings of the forum I've made a decision. The new WritAAr of the Week, and the first of 2006, is SirCliveWolfe! Congratulations Sir Clive!