• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow! Thanks all of you! I never hoped to win something writing my AAR! As I have already said, this means an update. Today, we will see how the Italians fought the Soviets in their homeland!

Ok, what you are about to read comes only from a personal thought. I spent almost the entire night reading AARs here and there... and (this is probably the too much coffee), I have been fascinated by one AAR in particular. So, I decided to name Ilariuum winner of the WritAAR of the week. I found his All Alone: a Lithuanian AAR awesomely written. Congratz, Ilariuum!

Thank you, Teo41! Thanks, guys! This award has come as a very pleasant surprise to me, as I would not single myself out from all the writAARs here, and there are definitely far greater ones than I will ever be.
But as stated by coz1 in the opening post, I should consider this award as an encouragement for additional effort and dedication in making my writing better. I appreciate this a lot.:)

Congratz!

Thank you all once again :)

After pondering for a while about next possible nominee, I have decided to head to CK2 section, as I have been neglecting these AARs lately, even though I probably enjoy this game the most.

I've decided to nominate Makkovar for his captivating tale of The Age of Heroes - a Polish Megacampaign AAR

I hope he will continue it on the same level through the ages up until Vicky.

Congratulations, Makkovar!

Congrats and much deserved. I fear I have only just begun reading that AAR. Nevertheless it's a great read and you deserve your time in the spotlight. Surprised this is your first time named WritAAR of the week.

Thank you, Ilaruum, and thanks to everyone else here! I am honoured and surprised to make it here. Age of Heroes is my first AAR (perhaps slightly too ambitious at that) and I am really happy that it gets so much attention. I'm hoping to improve myself as a WrtiAAR and this awad will definately help me stay motivated. :)

Congratulations!