• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wonderful choice. Congratulations Comagoosie :)

Very many congratulations , Goosester :D Great job and keep it up !

Congrats!

Congrats, comagoosie! I will absolutely get around to reading your Roman Epic some day soon.

Congratulations, Comagoosie!

My son is a big fan of the Redwall series.

I do hope to see your HOI 3 AAR once it is time!

Rensslaer

The person who I shall hand this award off to, is about to end their first narrative AAR. They have been in a journey, you see, in transition from gameplay to narrative and it is no easy leap. However, this person has made the journey smoothly, with seemingly no hiccups. The author, himself, is a non-native English speaker and his writing seems nativist. No one would even suspect that it came from someone who grew up around another language.

The AAR has gone 10 months without an award, and I find that it is of the upmost quality, so therefore I shall end the 10-month streak, and give this person the award that they deserve. Of course I am talking about Capibara and his wonderful AAR, [thread=361481]Italy: Tales of Friendship, Treason, Love and Death[/thread].

One of the most interesting aspects of this AAR is that Capibara is able to take forumites’ names and use them in his AAR, so that they even sound natural! :D

Congratulations Arturo! As comagoosie says, it is frankly bloody impressive what you can write in English; I won't try anythinglike that in Spanish, I assure you. An excellent AAR, and I am very surprised you haven't got an award for it before! Bravo!

Congratulations Capibara :)

Many many congratulations Arturo :D