• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats AP. A WoW and a Golden Caesar win must make for a pretty good week. :)

A good week indeed. Congratulations!

Wow! and I just finished Fan of the week? My cup runneth over!

First off, thank you unddu for the nomination, I'm glad you enjoy my AARs, I like yours as well.

And now for the obligatory speech: Wow - who knew portraying completely disfunctional failures of human beings could be such fun?

I'd like to thank my readers, for commenting and for lurking, while I get excited seeing a comment, I also love seeing page count go up.

I'd like to thank every other writer here in AARLand, I love your stories (and steal liberally from them to produce my own) and seeing what you are all capable of makes me want to produce better work myself.

I'd like to thank Paradox for making these engrossing, deep and intricate games where you can lose totally and still feel satisfied with how a game went. And for making games so good that you can see a story, a framework, right there on the screen.

I'd also like to thank the Mods and Demi-Mods. You guys do a fantastic job making this a fun and safe place to come write stories. Nobody ever has to worry about posting a little AAR and having some troll come along and attempt to humilate them or emberass them.

In fact, quite the opposite...people like Murmurandus, demokratickid, stnylan, Enewald, Eams and others flourish here instead...kind of anti-trolls who pop by and say something nice, no matter how awful an update might be.

So, thanks AARLand.

In fact, quite the opposite...people like Murmurandus, demokratickid, stnylan, Enewald, Eams and others flourish here instead...kind of anti-trolls who pop by and say something nice, no matter how awful an update might be.

Thank you! It's an honor to read your wonderful work! :D

Okay, it is now time to pass the buck...and I am going to pass it into the lands of Victoria, where there is a fairly new AAR starring everyone's favorite MS Office helper, Clippy (Clip, to his friends)! If you enjoyed Kiaxxor's Prussian Puppy, you will really like this one as well.

Follow the hilarious adventures of Clip, the Sunni-poser and the rest of Sunni-Japan in FallenMorgan's Oh Those Japanese!

So why are you still reading this? Click the link and get laughing!

Congratulations FallenMorgan!

Congrats! Must feel nice after your recent silver Vickie cross. :D

Congratulations , sir !

Congratulations!

Congratulations FallenMorgan :)

Thank you for making me writAAR of the week! I'm glad everyone enjoyed my AAR. I plan on writing another after this one, and possibly introducing a new character, as a temporary break from Clip, since I have a surprise ending. Don't worry though - he'll be back, xD.