• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
okay, here we go.... my successor is as followed. *aahemm*

this person created one of hte most detailed AARs I have ever seen, with an astonishing amount of depth and background. it is one of my favorite AARs, no question about it... the new writer of the week is ....

Karelian!!

his AAR, The Prisoners of Silence

is an amazing read, so I hope you all read and enjoy.

congratulations Karelian! :D

Congratulations Karelian !

Well done Karelian, congratulations :)

Many congratulations Karelian.

Congrats to Karelian and of course to rcduggan. Sorry I missed you getting the award rc, but I'll update your "Warlord" bio. ;)

Well, this was a suprise to say at least. It´s always nice to receive some feedback from readers, but this was something quite unexpected. I´m truly honored to receive this title rcduggan.

Congrats, hopefully we'll get to read some more of your mighty fine Russian AAR in the near future.

And thus it´s time to pass the title on to the next writer.

I ended up choosing a HoI2 AAR, mainly because I honestly haven´t been following the AAR´s of other Paradox titles too much.

This AAR began rather slowly, but soon the amount of carefully prepared details and especially the unique pictures won me over. The fact that it also uses a modified version of the game is also nice, since I think that writing interesting AAR´s is a good way to promote more and less known mods among the players.

Therefore I choose Metatrone as the next WritAAR of the week, and suggest that you take a look to his AAR, "A Fist of Dirt", found from here:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265431

Congratulations.

Congratulations Metatrone !

Well done Metatrone, congratulations :)

Congrats Metatrone. Nice to see a new name here.