• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
El Pip said:
Link? Give us non-Vicki regulars a chance to find it?

Here it is, just started reading it, got me hooked, congratulations Drake Rlugia.

Congratulations Drake !

Well done. Congratulations Drake Rlugia :)

Congragulations Drake Rlugia! I'm reading your AAR right now, and it is very, very good!

Wow, thank you for selecting me coz1! It's quite an honor. Thank you everyone for your kind thanks. I have started many AARs before, but they have never gotten very far off the ground. This one...I feel different about. I have all sorts of ideas and when I write, it seems to come off flowingly. I don't have any problems envisioning this world and it's problems.

@Veld: Drake Rlugia was a roleplaying character of mine that I created...four or five years ago, I think. Many of my oldest internet friends have come to associate that name with me. I've adopted it as a forum nick-name. I like it...well, I'm not sure why I do. I love the name Drake (perhaps because it's similar to my real name), and Rlugia is a corruption of Rugia, a last named used by a character in Final Fantasy Tactics when he is outlaw. I liked the name when I saw it, but when I introduced it to my character, I noticed I had spelled it wrong. Needless to say, it stuck. :)

Last edited:
Congrats!

Congratulations Drake Rlugia! :)

Alright, so a week has passed and now it's time for me to choose my successor.

I decided to look in the EU3 AAR forum to find my successor. I decided to choose a EU3 AAR as I don't often read them (I don't have the game), and I'm certain there is plenty of fine talent in there in which to enjoy. After peering and lurking around in there, I found one AAR which I greatly enjoyed. The characters are fantastic, and the plot wants you to keep reading.

So, I'm happy to pass on the torch to Lord E, with his fantastic tome that is The Lilies of France!

Congrats! I've enjoyed lurking in your AAR, and I look to reading more as time passes.

Congratulations Lord E !

Congratulations :)