• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, thames!

I'll say congratulations again, since it is so well deserved.

Either that, or you want to increase your postcount. :p

(I suppose I'm doing that as well. :eek:o)

anonymous4401 said:
Either that, or you want to increase your postcount. :p

(I suppose I'm doing that as well. :eek:o)

You know, I was just about to say that. I was wondering why you personally congratulated every WriteAAR of the Week and every Weekly Showcase.

It seems thames has gone absent. When I chose him for WoW i PMed him about it, and I have posted in his AAR about it, but no luck. Maybe coz1 can pick the new WoW so this great tradition is not neglected?

The Yogi said:
It seems thames has gone absent. When I chose him for WoW i PMed him about it, and I have posted in his AAR about it, but no luck. Maybe coz1 can pick the new WoW so this great tradition is not neglected?

Coz hasn't posted for a week, so I guess it's up to you to choose again.

Well then, I will take it upon myself to pick yet another WritAAR of the Week.

This time I'm picking someone closer to home (HOI/HOI 2 AAR forums), a young writAAR of skill and erudition who has recently embarked upon a very ambitious alternate history AAR, bearing yet again (in a convoluted way) his trademark title:

CSL_GG, author of Mundus Exardesco (latin for A World in Flames).

CSL_GG, come here and present yourself and your work!

Last edited:
Congratuations for the most excellent award you have recieved. If there is one thing I like more than anything else in the world, its good writing. Good show.

Why thank you for this very kind-hearted recognition. :)

As Yogi pointed out, I have yet again decided to use the same basic title for my work, just in Latin. :p I was wondering when someone might notice that. I might mention that this may be the first AAR chosen without a nation to be played as being decided upon. :rofl:

I hope you will all give it a look see when you have the time, I might get around to 1900 soon. :rofl: Just a few details I feel like giving away, if possible I might start the campaign off in the late 1920s instead of 1936. Guild Wars has been keeping me away from updating, but I assure you, that I shall be posting regular again soon.

Thanks again. :D

With my time in the spotlight gone its time for me to nominate the AAR of the week. I only really digest Hearts of Iron 2 AAR's at the moment, so it seems as those the award is staying with this game for another week.

I know those of you who follow AARs will remember this weeks winner, he's dazzled us with tales of a disintegrating United States in "Under The Crimson Skies", and before that he was the mastermind behind Britannia which held the pen. Now Sir Humphrey had begun anew with his AAR - The Sacred Grove of Britannia.

A delightful tale so far, we can only expect good things from this writAAR of the week!

Three cheers for Sir Humphrey!