• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

A great little AAR, a well-deserved award. Congrats Caudillo!

Congratulations Caudillo, well done :)

Congrats Caudillo. I've read some of your work and it is past time to see this recognition. :D

After finishing or beginning to finish his AAR of Argentina on Hearts of Iron 2 this week, it being a great story, and he never winning this reward before, I nominate El Jefe as Writter of the week! I just finished mine too, coincidence? :D

Last edited:
Congratulations, El Jefe :)

A belated congrats to El Caudillo and also to El Jefe - authoritarian couple, you two - El Jefe, would your name happen to be Filemón Pi? :D

Caudillo said:
After finishing or beginning to finish his AAR of Argentina on Hearts of Iron 3 this week, it being a great story, and he never winning this reward before, I nominate El Jefe as Writter of the week! I just finished mine too, coincidence? :D

Wow a Hearts of Iron 3 AAR :rofl:

Congratulations El Jefe

A writer of such a clairvoyant AAR surely deserves the award! Congratulations, El Jefe!

just started reading your AAR's,
Great Job and congratulations.

Many congratulations!

I am humbled and honored to be the writer of the week. I seriously never thought that I would win it. I got into Hearts of Iron 2 not very long ago and eventually learned to play it. Then I found this site and decided to have some fun by combining wto of my interests, writing and HOI. Much thanks to Caudillo and everyone else who read my AAR.

Stay Tuned

Nice work El Jefe, well done :)