• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
congrats coz1, well deserved award

WoW! It's been a good week. :D

It's been a while since I was chosen as writer of the week and I figured my days were behind me for this particular nod. And there are so many talented writers out there...it truly is an honor to be tapped once again, and this time perhaps all the sweeter given that it's a nod towards my recent CK work rather than my longstanding Vickie AAR, Into the West. And the later is wrapping up fairly soon so probably little chance of being singaled out for that again. ;)

I want to thank Shuma for passing it on to me, and everyone else for offering such kind words (and to those that will.) I've been at this forum for four years now, given some breaks here or there, and it has proved to be more than just a place to "spend some time." I've learned so very much about the work of writing and the efforts needed to create good work. I could not have done it without truly excellent readers who offered excellent advice and kept me honest in my storytelling. Nor could I have reached this point without a myriad of examples by the other extremely talented writers of this forum who I have tried to read as much of as possible. It helps to read what others are writing if for anything, to see what works and what does not. Thankfully, I've been fully entertained while doing so. And more keep coming every day. :)

Thanks again to everyone for their congrats. Head on over to the re-opened bAAR and have a drink on me to celebrate. Like I said, it's been a good week. :D

Congratulations, Coz1! ! :cool:

Many congrats coz1! You've been freed just on time to be given you deserved credit, it seems. You're not only a great writer, but also a true pillar of belles-lettres in our community. ;)

I have not read any of your AARs yet, although I have peeked at "into the west" on occasions, which has put it on my "to do" list. May have to try something smaller though :eek: . Perhaps this CK thingie ? :rolleyes:

Congrats Coz1 and most well deserved. How many times have you been WoW now?

Edit: just checked.....three times :cool: Welcome to the legendary 3 times WoW club :cool:

List of club members

coz1 - Mar. 8, 2004; Feb. 6, 2005 and Oct. 29, 2006
Mettermrck - Sept. 29, 2003; Apr. 21, 2004 and Sept. 19, 2004
Singleton Mosby - Nov. 17, 2003; Oct. 24, 2004 and Dec. 11, 2005
Storey - Aug. 26, 2002; Feb. 13, 2005 and July 17, 2005
The Yogi - Sept. 22, 2003; Sept. 26, 2004 and May 8, 2005

Singleton Mosby said:
Welcome to the legendary 3 times WoW club :cool:

List of club members
coz1
Mettermrck
Singleton Mosby
Storey
The Yogi
Argh, I'm stuck at 2 :eek:
BTW, congrats coz1!

Congrats!

Congrats coz1, very well deserved. :)

Aye, I'll add my echo to the chorus! Nicely done, coz! Many congrats.

Well done, you owld sod. ;)

Congrats, Coz1!

I've been enjoying Eagle in Winter, too. And your work in Into the West has stood the test of time.

Same for Glory of Persia. Worth checking out, for any who don't know the work.

Rensslaer

You do a CK AAR? I must visit that forum some more.

Anyway, congrats coz1, and welcome to the 3 times WoW cl... I'm not in it? Dam.

Thank you again to all that stopped by and said such kind words. I've enjoyed my week in the spotlight and I hope you folks will consider looking through Into the West and The Eagle in Winter when/if you have the chance. And as you may note by my sig, Into the West is just about done.

Now, I would like to pass on the WritAAR of the Week to a new writer who has thus far presented a well crafted and intriguing AAR about Revolutionary France. The work is outstanding, punctuated by the fact that it is this writers first AAR. I hope everyone gets a chance to head over to EUII and read it.

Our new WritAAR of the Week is...Quintilian!

Step on up to the podium, sir, and tell us about your self. And drinks in the bAAR to celebrate! :D Congratulations, Quintilian!

Yay Quintilian! Congrats! "C'est un début en fanfare!" as your characters would say. ;)

Well done Quintilian congratulations :)