+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 53 78 103 128 ... LastLast

Thread: WritAAR of the Week: metalinvader665

Fat Cat Public Servant Sir Humphrey's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Pride of Nations500k club

I think it was a pure pleasure reading your stuff.
    Showcase of the Week March 30, 2004 - The Australian Lion.
    Writer of the Week March 6, 2005 - Under the Crimson Skies.
    Writer of the Week May 29, 2005 - The Sacred Grove of Britannia.
    Showcase of the Week January 17, 2006 - Under the Crimson Skies.

Viscount of Sunderland Lord British's Avatar

Congratulations Alhazen
    "Two cities have been formed by two loves: the earthly by the love of self; the heavenly by the love of God." - St. Augustine

AARs:
    At the Gates of Paris: A Fascist France AAR (HoI)
    Under the Scarlet Banner we March: A Soviet Union AAR (HoI 2)

Alternate Historian Machiavellian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Congratulations Alhazen. In truth I have yet to read your AAR, but perhaps I shall have to change that.
    "When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

54-40' or...
    A counter-factual history of the Oregon Territory and the birth of Columbia.
    The Double Cross and The Golden Bull A tale of the 'new' history of the Kingdom of Hungary
    Royalist Roast: A Puritan AAR The adventures of the second puritan revolution
    Upon the desert sands: A Mongol Empire Scenario Dynasties in conflict with Outremer

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegio
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You absolutely have to change that Mach. Alhazen's AAR is beautifully written and well detailed. He has few equals in this forum.
    Active:
    Random World Order(EU4, Random)

Past:
    Beyond Tannenberg IV: The More Things Change(EU4, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Defeated))
    Beyond Tannenberg III: The Last Crusade (EU3, Teutonic Order, COMPLETE (Corrupt Save))
    Resurrection: Rebirth of the United States COMPLETED!
    CatKnight's Inkwell

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: Rome

S. Latitude 47° 9′, W. Longitude 126° 43′
    Blog Entries
    Congrats Alhazen!
    The Rodina and the Shackles of Humanity - A Soviet HOI3 AAR

"The Italians have a saying, Lemon, 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.' And, although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct." - Jack in 30 Rock

Europa Barbarorum Team Member Alhazen's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Wow! I'm truely humbled, guys. I guess I have alot of pent up imagination from the few years I've spent in the military away from role-playing games and writing. The feedback continues to motivate me to write the best story I can so you can enjoy it. All this attention and stuff seems I'll have to make myself presentable and get a proper signature and suchwhat..

Quote Originally Posted by Alhazen
    All this attention and stuff seems I'll have to make myself presentable and get a proper signature and suchwhat..
    Yes so we can have a link to your AAR!

Congrats.
    "You can't fight in here, this is the war room!"

The World at War - An American Perspective in World War II - In Progress (It's Alive Again!)
    Operation Titan - The Race to Berlin - Completed
    1940-1941 The Russian Conquest: A Strategic Overview - Completed
    Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad AAR - Self Imploded

Well its been a week, and as a successor, I would like to nominate Lucius Sulla for his excelent AAR Carmina Tolosarum. It is unmatched in graphics and reads like a great history tome. It's great.

A late congrats, but one none the less.
    10 more years!

Fat Cat Public Servant Sir Humphrey's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Pride of Nations500k club

Congratulations.
    Showcase of the Week March 30, 2004 - The Australian Lion.
    Writer of the Week March 6, 2005 - Under the Crimson Skies.
    Writer of the Week May 29, 2005 - The Sacred Grove of Britannia.
    Showcase of the Week January 17, 2006 - Under the Crimson Skies.

Dark Lieutenant of Sauron Lucius Sulla's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    /blinks

/blushes

Oh... er... thanks, Alhazen!

The progress is slow, but slowly indeed I manage to get the pages out, while photobucket manages to hold the images. I'm glad you are enjoying with it. At least the 4th Trencavel will not last 2 years only... .

To be honest there would have been a very good chance for me to miss this .
    Last edited by Lucius Sulla; 08-07-2005 at 14:50.
    "Well briefly sir I am the Permanent Undersecretary of State known as the Permanent Secretary, Wooley here is your Principle Private Secretary I too have a Principle Private Secretary, and he is the Principle Private Secretary to the Permanent Secretary, directly responsible to me are ten Deputy Secretaries, eighty-seven Undersecretaries and two hundred and nineteen assistant secretaries, directly responsible to the Principle Private Secretaries are Plain Private Secretaries, and the Prime Minister will be appointing two Parliamentary Undersecretaries and you will be appointing your own Parliamentary Private Secretary."
    Per Capillis: Una historia de la casa De Barcelona - CK2 Old Gods (867-1447) - En progreso
    CARMINA TOLOSARUM - CK (1066 - 1231) - Abandonada por agotamiento
    Historia e historias de España - EU2 (1419-1819) - Finalizada

Well seems your week is up now! You gotta pick someone new !

Dark Lieutenant of Sauron Lucius Sulla's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Well, I think its time to get back to a classic and focus again one of the most longing standing AARs in this forum, and maybe entice any new people to get attracted to it.

Thus, I nominate Secret Master.
    "Well briefly sir I am the Permanent Undersecretary of State known as the Permanent Secretary, Wooley here is your Principle Private Secretary I too have a Principle Private Secretary, and he is the Principle Private Secretary to the Permanent Secretary, directly responsible to me are ten Deputy Secretaries, eighty-seven Undersecretaries and two hundred and nineteen assistant secretaries, directly responsible to the Principle Private Secretaries are Plain Private Secretaries, and the Prime Minister will be appointing two Parliamentary Undersecretaries and you will be appointing your own Parliamentary Private Secretary."
    Per Capillis: Una historia de la casa De Barcelona - CK2 Old Gods (867-1447) - En progreso
    CARMINA TOLOSARUM - CK (1066 - 1231) - Abandonada por agotamiento
    Historia e historias de España - EU2 (1419-1819) - Finalizada

All Hail Him,

The Secret Master.
    Good job good sir.

Not working

Congrats SM.. this must be your tenth award for that piece?

V

The Father of AARland Lord Durham's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

This long-running classic by SM deserves every accolade heaped upon it. Congrats.
    Current AAR: The Sons of Ragnar Lodbrok: In the Shadow of the Great Old Ones

Follow the link to read The Pariah. For more Lovecraft style horror, try The Crane Horror and my Holmes/Lovecraft story The Case of the Galloway Eidolon. All are free to read in the Lovecraft eZine.

Available: The Saglek Incident in the anthology Sha'Daa: Pawns and Witiko in the anthology Bigfoot Terror Tales: Vol 1

Also: Plains of Hell in the anthology Lawyers in Hell & Colony in the anthology Rogues in Hell, continuing the HUGO award winning Heroes in Hell series, edited by Janet Morris

For a complete list of my AARs go to The Ink Well. Visit my Website for news, reviews and story excerpts.

Victoria 2

Congrats it's a fine work and classic.
    The Treancavels and Their Rise to Power -The story of how the Treancavel family started as simple counts and achieved greatness.(save files lost)

The Treancavels and Their Rise to Power II - My second attempt at the Treancavels.

EU3 Complete

Must admit I never read it but it is a classic thread to me anyway, good job to keep up the work for so long, cheers

Compulsive CommentatAAR stnylan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    All Hail
    To view is human, to comment is divine.
    "Be not afraid" - John Paul II
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.
    Current AAR: Stories of King Sean CK2 4.1
    Completed AAR: In Memory of France EU2
    View my full AAR list at The Inkwell
    My library and My blog
    Ask not what AARland can do for you, but what you can do for AARland.

Europa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis IV

All Hail

Joe
    The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach.

Desert Tides or how I learned to swim in quicksand Adventure
    A Tall Tale Told on a Cold Night Fantasy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 53 78 103 128 ... LastLast