+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 352 FirstFirst ... 89 114 139 164 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 214 239 264 289 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 7022

Thread: WritAAR of the Week: metalinvader665

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Trek!

Sons of Santiago - Restored Narrative AAR for Victoria II

Last Update: 25/09/2012

-------------------------------------------------
    The Inkwell - All my, and many others, AARs in one place!
    I've Been Canonized! and made Patron Saint of TimeTravellers

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well done Trekaddict!
    The King's First Minister - a UK AAR

Character Writer of the Week 15/12/08
    Character Writer of the Week 10/08/09
    Character Writer of the Week 04/10/09

Romanorum Imperator Augustus asd21593's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Congrats, trekaddict!
    My AAR Library
    -not writing at the moment-

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Gratz trekaddict!

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia
    EU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Congratulations trekaddict!
    Faith in Humanity Meter - ||||||||||
    The Ink Well

Let's Play M&B Warband 1257AD!

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

Thanks again to you all!
    "That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 04/27/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry - Now with added obscure Doctor Who references - Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3

Congratulations, trekaddict!
    Return to Glory: A Germania AAR
    WritAAR of the week for the week of 6-10-07, Favorite New Writer Overall for Q2 2007, Best Character Writer of the Week 7-18-08

The Grand Duchy of Hesse-Darmstadt: A History

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    500k club

Lots of people say: "You might hunt me down and kill me!" This is incorrect, nobody loves you.
    Jolly good show sir.

Many congratulations, trekaddict! Here's to our favorite German Anglophile .
    Weltkriegschaft
    The Alternate History of the Third Reich

HoI1/2/3 Favorite Narrative AAR: Q1 2008 & Q3 2008 & Q2 2009, Best Character Writer of the Week: 18/5/08 & 10/11/08
    Weekly AAR Showcase: 12/10/08, WritAAR of the Week: 05/08/08,
    Canonized on 08-06-08

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

Now, it is my turn to nominate the next one.

I chose demokratickid for his excellent Ireland AAR, because it is the best Vicki AAR I've read so far, and I simply like the setting he has chosen. Congratulations!
    "That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 04/27/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry - Now with added obscure Doctor Who references - Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Congratulations once again, demokratickid! Two awards in one week. That has to feel good.

(Note - taking nothing away from the current recipient, let us please make sure we try to keep an eye on both the other awards so they do not duplicate and the recent winners so the award is passed around fairly.)
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

NOP-field present Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    57 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    For The GloryGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    ImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Congrats democratickid!

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

You might very well think that ; I couldn't possibly comment
    Congratulations demokratickid well deserved !
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    The New Short AAR about Seduction , Manipulation , Intrigue , Mystery , and Revolution .
    -~= =~-
    T I M E L I N E S : What if Spain Failed to Control the World?
    Seventeen AARLand Choice Awards: Favourite Overall New WritAAR Q1 2007.
    Favourite Overall EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008
    Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008

Three Times WritAAR of the Week: 4 March 2007 13 May 2007 & 28 March 2008;
    Twice AAR Showcase: 9 Dec 2007, 14 Jun 2009; Twice Best Character Writer: 9 Dec 2007, 13 Sep 2008

Editor in Chief of The AARlander

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2

Congratulations!
    Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARd 2010 (Round 2) for Hearts of Iron III Gameplay

Author of Opening the Papal AARchives 1453-1792 (complete!)
    And I'm just one of the many Paradoxian characters in The Kingdom of AARland by Iain Wilson

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Again?
    Gratz anyways!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Blog Entries
    Congratulations demokrat! Yikes, you might be matching my record soon if you're not careful (believe me, trying to come up with things to say in the speeches after the fourth award, believe me it is tough!). Taking nothing away, Ireland Awake is a fun AAR and I enjoy it hugely!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robou View Post
    Congratulations demokrat! Yikes, you might be matching my record soon if you're not careful (believe me, trying to come up with things to say in the speeches after the fourth award, believe me it is tough!). Taking nothing away, Ireland Awake is a fun AAR and I enjoy it hugely!
    I like to think each speech could be structured around the specific idea of the award - for fan, speak to comments; for writer, speak of the craft, joy, etc. Each weekly award is designed with a special designation to reward a certain aspect of forum activity. I always like to speak on that.

I'd also like to express a certain appreciation of demokratickid's activity of late - I can only be thankful for a member that has the ability and desire to not only write their own work and put themselves at the mercy of many or few comments, but also takes the opportunity to share his time on the forum with others also trying and desiring those same comments. Our winner here not only talks the talk, as it were in his writing, but he gets out there unselfishly and lets others know they too are giving us something to read and enjoy. That is walking the walk. That is a true fan. That it comes from someone also capable of winning this award (twice I might add) speaks tons about demokratickid's activity on the forum. I already offered congrats, but let me say too - thanks!
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

Quote Originally Posted by coz1 View Post
    I'd also like to express a certain appreciation of demokratickid's activity of late - I can only be thankful for a member that has the ability and desire to not only write their own work and put themselves at the mercy of many or few comments, but also takes the opportunity to share his time on the forum with others also trying and desiring those same comments. Our winner here not only talks the talk, as it were in his writing, but he gets out there unselfishly and lets others know they too are giving us something to read and enjoy. That is walking the walk. That is a true fan. That it comes from someone also capable of winning this award (twice I might add) speaks tons about demokratickid's activity on the forum. I already offered congrats, but let me say too - thanks!
    Hey, I try to be a good fan too
    I don't understand him, commenting and writing so swiftly normally don't go hand in hand.
    Just amazing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coz1 View Post
    I like to think each speech could be structured around the specific idea of the award - for fan, speak to comments; for writer, speak of the craft, joy, etc. Each weekly award is designed with a special designation to reward a certain aspect of forum activity. I always like to speak on that.
    I agree totally, but thinking up something to say after 5 awards in 6 weeks, it was becoming rather unimaginative at the end....

Cisár všetkých Slovákov demokratickid's Avatar
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Wow! Thank you huys so much for my second award this week! It is always an honor to stand at this little podium, announcing my mark on the world! I'm glad to see I am so appreciated, and that my writing is appreciated! I must thank trekaddict for nominating me, but I must thank above all YOU, yes YOU, the reader, the writer, the lunitic fan who pretends to hate my AAR (looking at you, The_Guiscard and volksmarschall). Without your efforts this forum would not exist as a place of public and private worship to the art of writing.

@coz1- Yeah, I think I've won enough awards this week! And, thank you so much! I am honored to have such high praise from such a Titan of AARland!
    @Enewald- Take a spped reading class, that's what I did. I guess I can read about twice the volume in one hour that normal people do. Thus, I can get through works faster and comment on things even more!
    @robou- Well, I have a standard sppech I came up with after my second award, and I just use it witth a little variation for each award thereafter!

@The rest of you- Thanks for your congratulations so much! I really appreciate it!
    Current AAR: Das Vereinigte Königreich von Mitteleuropa - Last Updated: October 19, 2011
    My illustrious Inkwell is right here for your enjoyment!
    AWARDED: Irish Shamrock Cookie by King_Richard_XI
    I'VE BEEN CANONIZED

+ Reply to Thread