• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very well done Von_Who Congrats! :D

Congratulations!

Great thread, enjoyed several of the AARs I found here. And congratulations to the winners.

coz1 said:
..I really must take a look and see how you've been getting along in that task.

Congratulations Von_Who! :cool: you really deserve this award!

yes, coz1, you should take a look at 1944 Scenario as Germany - A rock and a hard place, as it is truly awesome. :D

WritAAR of the Week of Oct. 16, 2005

This was harder then I thought, there are so many good writer and artistic talents out there.

I have made my decision, the writer has received this award once before,
that was a minus for him when I made my judgement but his writing and
storytelling is so good that he managed overcome that.

Won_Who walks up to the stage and nervously play with the envelope
that contains the winner that he has in his hand.

My Ladies and Gentlemen: the winner of this weeks award “WritAAR of the Week” are…
*He opens the sealed envelope and slowly pulls out the paper*

TekcoR for his outstanding AAR The Crown of Europe.

Congratulation TekcoR!

Von_Who said:
This was harder then I thought, there are so many good writer and artistic talents out there.

I have made my decision, the writer has received this award once before,
that was a minus for him when I made my judgement but his writing and
storytelling is so good that he managed overcome that.

Won_Who walks up to the stage and nervously play with the envelope
that contains the winner that he has in his hand.

My Ladies and Gentlemen: the winner of this weeks award “WritAAR of the Week” are…
*He opens the sealed envelope and slowly pulls out the paper*

TekcoR for his outstanding AAR The Crown of Europe.

Congratulation TekcoR!

Congratulations TekcoR you are writing a nice AAR so it is very well deserved :D

Congratulations, TekcoR! :D

Way to go TekcoR! Congrats!!

*clap clap* Congratulations.

What a nice surprise to have waiting for my return. I've been feeling under the weather recently, and decided to come on today because I was feeling better. I'm glad I did, cause I found out some very good news.

What to say? I always find writing 'updates' a lot eaiser than writing anything else. Well, I guess we can start off with the basics.

Born: 01/25/85 - Old Superbowl Weekend
Name: Philip Jeremiah Andersen
Residence: Manhattan, Kansas

I'm happily married with my wife, Rachel, who has provided me with one son named Jason Michael. Rachel is currently pregnant with our second child - who we found out is a girl. She was named, Summer Michelle. I know that my children have creative middle names, they were of my chosing :)

I started writing 'The Crown of Europe - A Tale of Scandinavia' because one day I asked myself a big "What If" question. What if Scandinavia had once again become a unified country? What if Scandinavia was involved in World War 1. I began on my quest to find suitable characters - being of Danish ancestory it was quite easy to determine who would be the rulers :cool:

While writing 'The Crown of Europe' I have learned a lot about Scandinavian history in general. Additionally, I have learned more about key points in World War 1, and (insert spoiler for the AAR) The Great Depression. I will continue writing 'The Crown of Europe', and one day might think about making the AAR into something more - perhaps a novel.

It'll be hard to determine the next Writer of the Week. How about I just make it easy and give the award to a fellow Dane! :D

Ooh! Ooh! I'm part Danish! In fact, my great-great-grandfather (if I remember correctly, there a +/- 1 generation margin of error) was the governor of Greenland. SO, I guess that wraps it up for next weeks winner :D

Seriously, though, it is part of the reason I enjoy your AARs, besides the good writing that is! :)