• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!!!

Congratulations PrawnStar!

congratulations !!

Thank you to everyone who has commented and of course to thebigboss-89 for nominating me.

I'm always slightly worried when people comment on the comedy in my writing - it's not deliberate it's just the way my mind works (might explain some of my workplace issues though!).

Anyway forward to the future, the new recipient is a previous winner (but from so long ago Britney was still hawt). He's doing great work for the community with a Victoria 2 preview AAR exploring the game and interface for us all.

Ladies and Gentlemen with his rather good Vicky 2 AAR it's

Singleton Mosby
Under the Rising Sun.​

Please use your imagination for the drumroll.

Bugger, I've not permission to post in that forum, could some kind soul please pop a comment on the thread - it's really easy to find a Vicky 2 AAR at the moment ;)

Many congratulations !

Thanks a lot for nonminating me PrawnStar! As you might imagine I quite enjoy writing (p)review AARs and this one for Victoria 2 is nice as the game surpasses my (admittedly low) expectations.

Thanks to all readers and commenters for their interest.

Bugger, I've not permission to post in that forum, could some kind soul please pop a comment on the thread - it's really easy to find a Vicky 2 AAR at the moment ;)

That is, sadly, because you can only post there if you have a registered Vicky 2 copy. Because of this I have made a thread in the Victoria 2 main forum as well -> here.

Last edited:
Congratulations Singleton Mosby!

Very nice choice. Congratulations Singleton Mosby :)

As for the fact that most of us can't post in your AAR before we register Vicky 2 I hope that isn't a new policy that Paradox is going to use in AARland as that would destroy one of the best things of AARland, namely being able to read and comment in AARs from all games, even those you do not own yet...

Congratulations!

As for the fact that most of us can't post in your AAR before we register Vicky 2 I hope that isn't a new policy that Paradox is going to use in AARland as that would destroy one of the best things of AARland, namely being able to read and comment in AARs from all games, even those you do not own yet...

Totally agree, it's the biggest cross-selling tool Paradox has.

Congratulations!

Your AAR has truly been a joy to read while waiting for the launch of Vicky2.

Congratulations, Singleton Mosby! I always enjoy your review AARs. :)

On the subject of posting ability, I can only say that I am working hard to make sure all able members have such access. The current situation may very well be due to release schedule so please bear with Pdox as they work towards the release.

Lord E and aldriq - you are entirely right - it is a great tool and I hope to keep it such. (With that said, let's keep this a congrats thread rather than something other. ;))

Congrats!

Been enjoying your AAR. :)

Congratulations, Singleton Mosby! Well done!